Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, October 31, 2011

Fabric Tuesday, link up!

How was everyone's Halloween? Good? Ours was fun. I just love taking 2 year olds trick or treating. In their head they have to think it is the awesome-est thing that ever happened to them. They must be thinking "why the heck don't we dress up and go door to door for candy every night??? LOVE it lots!

Okay, here are some of my favorite non Halloween projects from last Fabric Tuesday. Check out the cuteness! I must get sewing! It is driving me nuts! I want to  sew every day, and right now I am super lucky if I get to once every 2 weeks! SAD!
Basket Case – two versions
Basket Case from  Jibberish Designs. Love both of them!

Pretty quilt top finishes. I am thinking of rotating red back to my favorite color again. I am loving it lately! Maybe because Christmas is coming up? From KechQuilts. 


Gorgeous quilt to finish from Confessions of a fabric addict. 

Speaking of fabric addict, Megan just texted me some photos of her fabric organizing, holy moly, she has tons of fabric over there! I will make her do a post about it. Cute!

Fabric Tuesday Refresher here...


Photobucket

10 comments:

Lynne said...

Isn't it amazing how the same pattern can look so unalike in different fabrics? I still shake my head in wonder!

Julia @ Blue-J Cottage said...

I have tons...... Of fabric too! It's an obsession. Oh and I <3 red!

stephmabry said...

I love the colors of that last quilt! So pretty, and definitely good for fall. :)

Ruth said...

Thanks for sharing such amazing quilts - I also love the colours in the last one. So lovely!

And thanks for hosting!

Sarah Craig said...

How exciting to see one of my tops in your favorites! Thanks so much!! You made my day!

Christie describeHappy said...

Great picks from last week!! That basketweave is really neat!

Go-Go Kim said...

DUH me!!!!!! I linked up twice...can you pls delete one? The red X is not showing up for me...sorry :o(

Coloradolady said...

REally fun quilts, and the colors are nice!! Have a great day!

Ashlie Dalton said...

i love the red/colorful basket case quilt. very cute!

Jenniffier said...

Opps sorry mine went up twice. My own fault. It wasn't loading and my computer was acting so I tried again and now there is two. Sorry about that. Thanks as always for the link up.