Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, December 19, 2011

Fabric Tuesday, link up!

I know you've all been crazy busy with Christmas and holiday plans, well at least I have!  Do you have some projects to link-up to Fabric Tuesday?

First I want to introduce you first to our newest sponsor, Fabric Envy.  Andrea is so sweet and nice and wears many hats...wife, mom to 4, fabric shop owner and amazing photographer.  I know so many of you can relate to her in one way or another!  Well here is the fabulous news, she has an awesome sale going on right now and that she's extended through Wednesday!



One of my favorite things to receive and give my crafty friend is FABRIC! Seriously, I cannot have enough :)  It is such a good gift for crafters, and you don't even have to make anything!

Check out these goodies!!
      

LISTEN UP!
I love this program Andrea has and I know many of you will.  A vendor program.  Do you have an Etsy shop? Do you use designer fabric to create products you sell?

Well she has an awesome program just for you!!  I think this is so cool, you get a 15% discount ALWAYS, quarterly coupons, friend referral benefits, and lots more.  See HERE to apply.  There's many ways to find out more about Angela and her designer fabrics. You can follow her on facebook, see her blog, check out her pinterest...fun stuff!

Fabric Tuesday #66!
To see how to play click HERE!
Can't wait to see! :)

Photobucket

6 comments:

Teje Karjalainen said...

Hi Heather and Megan! Thank you for hosting this great link party and thank you again for the beautiful fabrics I have won from your give away! Finally I have finished the top for 'My Dream Quilt'! I just love it!
Merry Christmas and Happy New year to you and your families! x Teje

Lori said...

Sorry I posted mine twice. My computer was having a mind of it's own! And I couldn't crop the picture to fit. Maybe I should have waited to wake up a little bit before I started this process. :)

Sew Dutch said...

We're now following...love your blog!

Jess @ Elven Garden Quilts said...

I'm following your blog - love it! Will be linking up to your next fabric Tuesday for sure :)

Jim Rhodes said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
seeseigh said...

replica designer bags wholesale w09 w1n76b2o46 best replica bags l35 b5a19p0t60 Ysl replica q67 m9h09d8t90