Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Fabric Tuesday Folks!

Hope everyone is doing well!!  It's that last little bit of the school year that gets kinda crazy but exciting too as it warms up! And a little too warm in AZ :)  I (Meg) got back from a week long whirlwind first half of the week in Virginia/Maryland/DC and found a home in Virginia!!! Hooray!!!  Then we headed to back to Missouri to graduate. He'll be starting residency in July!


Happy Happy Day!! My face kinda cracks me up, it's like pure glee on the verge of tears. Hehe :)

And now I've got some lovelies linked up from last week, so fun!!




quilt



Your turn to link-up!! What have you been up to this week?

Fabric Tuesday #136



Photobucket

7 comments:

Kelly @ My Quilt Infatuation said...

I love Fabric Tuesday, and love reading all of the stories behind such awesome projects. I'm a follower!!

-Kelly @ My Quilt Infatuation

Paula said...

Thanks for doing these link ups! I love seeing all the great projects. Everything is always so wonderful, it makes me want to play hooky from work and sew 24/7. :-)

Dee said...

Congratulations on the new direction your life will be taking! Quite an accomplishment!

Thanks for hosting each week! It really makes my day!

Polly @ Pieces by Polly said...

Congratulations! I SO know what you mean about the feeling of glee on the edge of tears. My husband was in graduate school for 6 years and it seemed like it would go on forever. I still tear up when I get to that part of telling people our life story, just because of the huge sense of relief it was to finally be done.

Anonymous said...

congrats on finding a home and good luck to your hubs on his residency

MaterialGirlQuilts said...

Congrats! So happy for you :-). And thanks for including my quilt from las weeks link up!
Amanda

Sonya said...

I hope you'll be very happy in Virginia! We moved here 16 years ago, and we absolutely LOVE it!