Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, May 2, 2013

Scraps Scraps and Scraps for sale!!

Phew, just a couple of weeks to go and I'm on my way cross country to DC! (Well Maryland likely, but you know :)  As I was going through my craft room yesterday I noticed I needed to SERIOUSLY downsize my scraps!!!  That's where you come in!  Here are the bins:


Yep.  That's a lot.  How would you like to take some of my hands??  PLEASE! :)  I am putting some scrap packs together in our Etsy shop.  I will fill a gallon size Ziploc to the top, throw it in a Priority Mail envelope and it's off to you!

It will all be quilting cotton.  Fabulous designers and excellent prints.


This is what I grabbed off the top. Of course your bag may not include these pieces but it could.  And there is sooo much more, if I had time I would get more fabrics in the picture.  There is lots of variety!!


Honestly these photos aren't doing it justice.  At all.

Here are the stats:
  • 1 Gallon Size Ziploc filled to about 13 oz!  
  • Priority Mailed to you!  (Right away!!)
  • All different sizes of fabric
  • Fabulous for a variety of projects; Buttons/Magnets, Clips/Pins, Appliques, Scrapbooking, Card Making, Covered Buttons....
  • LOTS of designers/manufacturers!!
Sorry this is limited to USA friends.

These are now sold out!  Thanks friends!


Photobucket

10 comments:

Funky Kim said...

Are they all gone or was I just too fast?

~Sad Panda

barbara woods said...

i would like two of them ok?

Quiltstory said...

There are more in the shop now, sorry I relisted. Thanks!!

Stephanie said...

Yay - snagged one! I love scraps!

✾Jamie Lee Cooley✾ said...

Are you moving here permanently? The dc modern quilt guild is awesome! I live in southern Maryland.

Sara said...

and they're gone:(

Average Quilter said...

The scraps look awesome. It would be nice to swap scraps (lol)- I think I have just as much (probably more)and I've been trying to thin mine out lately as well. At least we're thrifty - right

Bugsparrow said...

Just ordered one! Hope you enjoy the MD/DC area...that's where I grew up and miss it so much! Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Dash, I've missed out. Your followers are swift! I'm a new follower but a long-time crafter. I've got a new post lined up for Fabric Tuesday. IN the meantime, want to come by for a look? carolinelarnach.wordpress.com

Unknown said...

Your Woodland Trails quilt is so pretty. Pat yourself on the back for the pattern. Also I'm a scrap lover and if there are any left I'll certainly order one. Thanks for posting.