Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Fabric Tuesday 143

Oh the busy days of summer. How I love you so and how I also long for the organization of fall :) I am seriously so impressed by all the link-ups!  How do you all manage to fit in so many finishes in the summer???  Impressive I tell you.

Well here are a few that jumped out at me.  There are also several of you I want to contact for a feature! Don't forget to send us links to your finished quilts so we can feature you! :)





Swoon cushion top quilting


Zippered bag


Fabric Tuesday #143
Please link up any project that is fabric related to the party!!  Take time to comment on at least one other link-up :)



Photobucket

10 comments:

Polly @ Pieces by Polly said...

I hope this is okay...I'm linking up one of my favorite Christmas books (because now is the time to find them cheap) and it's got a quilt theme running through it.

Anita said...

Thank you for hosting. I've been following your blog for a couple of years but this is my first day linking up. :)

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

Love all your eye candy.

Heidi Staples said...

Hey, thanks for the feature today! What a treat! :)

Mareenchen said...

Ooooh, thanks so much for featuring my baby quilt top. How exciting! :D

Sarah Craig said...

How exciting to see the Helping Hands quilt in your post! I've linked up the finished quilt - lots of pictures of the fun quilting I got to do!!

Richard Majece said...

As for me, it will be interesting hobby for children. this will be also useful to read if you want to become a student.

yanmaneee said...

lebron 18
curry 8 shoes
curry
golden goose sale
jordan shoes
yeezy boost 350
curry 6
retro jordans
golden goose shoes
supreme

themmeaut said...

l6t58r5l41 b9f38g7p98 y4g63e0r21 j6d11b2e71 o4e98z2q99 w8j35l0o61

ดูหนังออนไลน์ฟรี said...

ดูหนังออนไลน์ Have you ever seen any good sites like this? I've never met you, read it.