Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Fabric Tuesday, come link up!

Hi friends! What a few weeks it has been right? I (Heather) did have a lovely weekend. My husband took the children down to Grandma's while he went hunting with his Dad. I was alone in my home for about 58 hours! It is was a dream. Being at home in our house alone is one of my rare favorite treats. And 58 hours is just long enough to get some serious crafting/cleaning/relaxing in, but not too long to miss them all too much. Win win for everyone. The kids had a much more fun weekend with Grandma than they would have had with me. Grandma has 8 grand kids, 5 are ours, so she doesn't get to see them too much, so when she does it is a treat for her (I think). Sadly there was no sewing done. Can you believe that? I tried to accomplish things that I had a harder time getting done with kids around. Anyhow, it was a nice weekend. Here are some lovely finishes from last week...


Quartet quilt via A Bright Corner
Adorableness from A bright corner


This bright pretty quilt from My Quilt Infatuation...I want this fabric!


This sweet Polka Dot quilt from Sewy Stuff
Wall Decoration
 How cute is this? And it is a full tutorial over at Nerospost...



Pretty applique quilt from Modern Tradition Quilts...
Photobucket





9 comments:

Catherine said...

Oooh 58 hours to yourself! What luxury:-)

Paula said...

Hey, thanks so much for the feature!! Glad you had a great weekend even if there was no sewing involved. We all definitely need a little "me" time now and then to recharge our batteries.

Needled Mom said...

Those hours alone - at home - are so priceless. Your finishes are great.

Teje Karjalainen said...

Hi! Thank you so much for showing my embroidery hoop decor! I'm happy you had some time alone - I think that's good for every one. I need to have my own quiet moments to concentrate to my works.
I love also that Kelly's purple-orange-green quilt! x Teje

Deb @ Frugal Little Bungalow said...

I remember loving the alone time when my boys were young ! :)

Polly @ Pieces by Polly said...

Lovely quilts this week! Thanks so much for hosting!

Kelly @ My Quilt Infatuation said...

sounds like a wonderful weekend for all! Thanks for the shout out. Glad you liked my Lottie Da quilt!

:) Kelly @ My Quilt Infatuation

Catrin Lewis said...

Ah, time home alone! Every mum's heaven ;-)

Myra @ Busy Hands Quilts said...

Home alone time is a treasure! Thanks for the link-up!