Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Fabric Tuesday!

FABRIC TUESDAY #6
 and a runner tutorial!

You know the rules...but here we go again... we have still seen a few posts without our button or a mention in your blog post. We don't want to be mean, but we will start deleting your links...  :(

Also, last week there were a few link ups that had NO COMMENTS! Let's all be nice and comment on each other, especially if you see people without any. Everyone loves to be noticed.


Step 1 easy peasy...

Step 2 easy peasy

I did 3 rows with 4 blocks each...

This is my Mom's view....LUCKY this is why we love to go to her house to craft!

Depending on your runner, I wanted a little longer, but didn't want to spend the time to make up more blocks. I cut in half a  fat quarter and matched it up on each short end of the runner and trimmed. I loved the giant polka dot print, but knew I would need to use large peices, so this worked out perfectly...
I will post the finished project soon! Promise!


And now FABRIC TUESDAY
Link up a recent craft project that uses fabric.

Mention us in your post with either a link or make it easy and add the button to your blog sidebar and you won't have to remember each week. ***You can take either of our buttons on the sidebar.***

Please make sure to link back, we don't want to delete links, so please make sure to link back!

You don't have to do this to link up, promise. However if you want to follow us, we follow back :) But please comment telling us you did so and we will hop right on over and make sure we're following too!

And how about we each take time to comment on the link just before yours, that's easy enough right? We'd love for this to be a linky party where everyone gets comments, so if you take the time to look, take a second to leave a comment!

Can't wait to see your creations! Thanks for coming by!

PS GO TO FRESH POPPY DESIGN and check out Megan's fall mantel...

13 comments:

Bellgirl said...

Yay, I love a tutorial, thank you! and what a beautiful outlook!

Penny said...

Is it me only or I don't see Mr Linky?

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see the finished product...I think I'm going to make a few of those squares!

Leslie said...

oooh pretty. i love the colors. thanks for the tutorial

emilyc @ Sew Super Sweet said...

Good morning! I love linking up to your site, unfortunately there is not a link this morning?

Rebecca Merry said...

I love the black/white/blue combo!! I actually had something this week to link but I don't see your linky :(

ktquilts said...

Cute tute!!!

Thanks so much!

Lee Ann L. said...

cute runner! Surprisingly, I'm liking the black & white fabrics. I think it's because there is a hint of color in there too.

ConundrumChum said...

A few weeks ago I mentioned you on my blog, but it is possible I didn't link it right and you never knew. It was the post title a Cherry on Top. I follow your blog and enjoy it very much.

John'aLee said...

Love, love your black and white quilt.
I know the story I submitted today isn't exactly a 'fabric' project...but it 'is' a Quilt Story, and one that I think is really important. The story fascinates people because they have never heard anything like it before.
I hope I haven't stepped out of bounds. If I have let me know.
I love what you are doing here!

SewSara said...

awesome ... love the colors! nice job :)

i'm not sure i have anything to link up this week even though i'm always sewing .... !!?

LisaAnn said...

Love the tutorial. I have the perfect seasonal fabric to try this on. I dont think I did the link thing right, though, as the thumbnail did not appear. I guess it is not going to work so I left the link and posted a comment! Thanks for the wonderful inspiration!

Selectmytutor said...

It’s amazing to visit this site and reading the views of all mates concerning this post, while I am also keen of getting experience!
Home Tutors