Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Fabric Tuesday!

FABRIC TUESDAY
 #11

Welcome all. Thanks for supporting our Fabric Tuesday Party. Megan and I started this because while there are tons of linky parties for decorating, there were not too many for sewing or quilting specifically. So we are glad you are all participating. 

I apologize for last week, and not commenting on all the beautiful entries. Between Halloween, my oldest's birthday party, and online fall quilters festival, I didn't find a free minute to comment.  I did check them all out though, love each and every entry.

 Putter Putter Stitch made this awesome cathedral window block. I am in awe. I love her color combination.
BellGirl and this darling giraffe. LOVE


Miranda and Charlie darling pink quilt. Sweet!

And now FABRIC TUESDAY


Link up a recent craft project that uses fabric

Mention us in your post with either a link or make it easy and add the button to your blog sidebar and you won't have to remember each week. ***You can take either of our buttons on the sidebar.***

You don't have to do this to link up, promise. However if you want to follow us, we follow back :) But please comment telling us you did so and we will hop right on over and make sure we're following too!

And how about we each take time to comment on the link just before yours, that's easy enough right? We'd love for this to be a linky party where everyone gets comments, so if you take the time to look, take a second to leave a comment!


Can't wait to see what you've been up to!

Photobucket Photobucket

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi,
Sorry I havent posted much the last few weeks, but I had a surgery and other things on my mind.... I hope it ok that I use the post from Blogger's Quilt Festival, posted yesterday. I have your button on the sidebar.
Have a wonderful day!
Merete

Elizabeth Dackson said...

I think we all understand, it was a crazy week last week. Great choices for the features this week! I somehow missed the cathedral window block, so thanks for highlighting it!

Gwen @ Gwenny Penny said...

I'm a new follower!
www.gwennypenny.com

Miranda said...

Thankyou so much for featuring my quilt! That was really nice and it definitely made me smile :)