Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Fabric Tuesday!

Welcome to Fabric Tuesday
edition 14

Hello!  If you haven't been to Fabric Tuesday before or participated, it's never too late!  There are more "rules" below, but basically we share a recent/current project that somehow involves glorious FABRIC!

First of all, let me apologize.  I only commented on about half of last weeks links :(  We try to do a really good job on that, so I'm terribly sorry I dropped that ball!!  I did, however, see them all and they were fabulous :)  What I usually do is see each one as they link up, and then I go back later and take my time to read the post and comment...but ya'll know how Thanksgiving goes.  Last minute trips. So full you have to roll from room to room.  Family fights (oh yes we had some!!  But not between Heather and I...don't you fret. :)  Alas, I didn't finish commenting.  Boo.  And now it's Fabric Tuesday again!  Yay! 


PS How did your holiday weekend go??

And we're back to featuring YOU! 
I picked a few of my favorites from last week, and here they are:



Kirie's Pink Clutch from Shape Moth
um love...we already asked for it for Christmas





Felicity's Mug Rug from Felicity Quilts
I just adore that design!!


Final PTS4 Pillow


Brooke's Pillow Swap from Pitter Putter Stitch
If you didn't see this post you have to...there is a darling embroidery on the back and it involves a baby elephant.  Go.







QuiltyGirl's Christmas Napkins from The Girl Who Quilts
Just so cute and festive.  Plus...Heather and I are extremely impressed with anyone who completes a holiday project prior to the holiday. :)

To those of you featured, send us an email and we'll get you a "Featured on QuiltStory" button
myquiltstory{at}gmail{dot}com

Now on to...FABRIC TUESDAY
Link up a recent craft project that uses fabric...if you're new don't be shy!  This is for everyone.  Click the button to add your link at the bottom and link up a recent blog post where you used fabric to create or enhance something. Below are a few "rules" to play.

Mention us in your post with either a link or make it easy and add the button to your blog sidebar and you won't have to remember each week. ***You can take either our blog or our Fabric Tuesday buttons on the sidebar.***

You don't have to do this to link up, promise. However if you want to follow us, we follow back :) But please comment telling us you did so and we will hop right on over and make sure we're following too!

And how about we each take time to comment on the link just before yours, that's easy enough right? We'd love for this to be a linky party where everyone gets comments, so if you take the time to look, take a second to leave a comment!

Wahoo!!  And now my favorite part, LINKS!
Photobucket

10 comments:

Anorina @SameliasMum said...

I've been a follower for a little while, but this is my first contribution :-)

Anonymous said...

I'm just de-lurking to say those pics are just adorable. I love the creative minds at work... I love, love that mug rug! I need to learn paper-piecing.

Carla said...

All those projects looks great! I especially love the rug mug. I've been a follower for some time now and enjoy following your blog. Lots of great ideas!

Anonymous said...

I'm so in love with that mug rug! She did an awesome job!

Christie describeHappy said...

My Thanksgiving was lovely thank you for asking! And I know how it goes with trying to find the time to fit everything in. Glad to hear you enjoyed yourself and I'm enjoyed the features of every's creations! So much talent in one place!

felicity said...

Hey, thanks for featuring my mugrug!:)

Elizabeth said...

Thanks so much for hosting! I LOVE that little deer zipper pouch! http://sewchatty.blogspot.com

SewSara said...

lol!
i love how you keep things real ... rolling from room to room, family fights -- ha!

that deer pouch about made me vomit all over my computer screen. geez, who are these people making such cute things?!!! no fair. ;)

hmmmmmmmmmm i wonder if i have anything i can post for fab tues.

xo!

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for featuring my tree napkins!
I love your blog. :)

yanmaneee said...

kd shoes
off white
yeezy 350
nike off white
nike x off white
steph curry shoes
paul george shoes
kobe byrant shoes
lebron 17
jordans