Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Fabric Tuesday!

Welcome to Fabric Tuesday!
Edition 13
Where we share all things we made (or made better) with fabric!  Please join in!

This week I want to introduce you to a new sponsor.  You may have seen her cute button hanging out over there.

Fabric Shoppe

Jody runs this great shop, Fabric Shoppe on etsy.  Now let me tell you...I sought out Jody.  I saw her amazingly adorable collection of fabrics and I was hooked!  Here's what you need to know about her and her cute shop.
  1. She has a great blog, Everyday Beautiful, where she has giveaways, tutorials, a collection of other's tutorials...you name it.
  2. Through her blog you can follow her on twitter, facebook and keep updated on her shop.
  3. In her shop she carries the kind of fabric that makes my heart go pitter-patter.  She has the latest and greatest in designers and fabric lines.  Really.
  4. Most of the purchases ship on the next business day!
  5. My favorite, she has a weekly customer appreciation sale!! She sells 1 fat quarter for a DOLLAR!!  That's more than half off.  AND it's cute stuff, not leftovers.  This week it's Riley Blake's Colorful Christmas Mittens.
Want to see the darling fabric from Jody that will soon be a tutorial on this blog?

Don't you love that angry owl?  Actually I can't decide whether he's angry or bored.
Love him.  I'll call him Nigel.
This is a custom bundle including Remix and Urban Zoology fabrics by Ann Kelle for Robert Kaufman.
Don't you love that rainbow stripe??
It will most definitely be my binding.

I am currently making a tutorial of a Coin Quilt with a little spin to it.
Pun intended.
Oh how I love to be nerdy with puns. :)

Pssst...come see a tutorial on Fresh Poppy Design of this cute turkey



Without further ado...FABRIC TUESDAY
Link up a recent craft project that uses fabric...if you're new don't be shy!  This is for everyone.  Click the button to add your link at the bottom and link up a recent blog post where you used fabric to create or enhance something. Below are a few "rules" to play.

Mention us in your post with either a link or make it easy and add the button to your blog sidebar and you won't have to remember each week. ***You can take either our blog or our Fabric Tuesday buttons on the sidebar.***

You don't have to do this to link up, promise. However if you want to follow us, we follow back :) But please comment telling us you did so and we will hop right on over and make sure we're following too!

And how about we each take time to comment on the link just before yours, that's easy enough right? We'd love for this to be a linky party where everyone gets comments, so if you take the time to look, take a second to leave a comment!

Can't wait to see all the crafty goodness you've been up to!
Photobucket

8 comments:

Trisha said...

I love the turkey! On my over to Fresh Poppy Design to check out hte tutorial.

PS I am a follower :)

Naturally Carol said...

Hi I just found your blog and have decided to follow you, I have added a link to my lemon apron too. I love the new fabrics you have chosen in reds,oranges and white, a jazzy combo!

Jocelyn said...

Thanks for the fun link party. I am already a follower of your blog :-)

Wendy said...

i heart nigel ;)

SewSara said...

owwwwwwwwwww
ouch!
ughhhhhhhhhhhhh!
that's me in pain over the cuteness of that fabric. and feelings of jealousy. i want that!!!!

*humf*
(pouting now, folding my arms).

fine. you can have it. jerks.

and meg - is that your cute valance in the background??? why haven't i seen that or heard about it?

Morgane @ Bear,Dolly and Moi said...

I have been following your blog for a while, and today is my first participation to fabric tuesday!
thanks for the opportunity.

Megan said...

Love the new fabric, especially the angry owl :). Just posted for my second Fabric Tuesday! Thanks for the chance to see all sorts of fun projects all in one place!

Oh....and I'm a follower :).

sewfunbymonique said...

Just found your blog & am now following you! I posted my finished quilt with blog link. Thanks so much!