Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Creative Block Loner Party...

Don't you fret our friends. We will be announcing our Block Party Contest that you all entered the last couple of days, just not today. Come back on Monday and we will have the winners announced. We still have a lot of blocks to look through, and our Celebrity Judges are hard at work Judging.

Today is the final block Megan and I made for our little feeling left out party. Remember? Since we obviously couldn't enter the real block party, we decided to do our own. You guys are the judges.  



HIP HIP HOORAY! I am the WINNER!!!

HEATHER IS THE WINNER OF ALL TIME!!!!

SORRY MEGAN, I TOOK YOU DOWN TO CHINA TOWN!!!!


BLOCK 1- traditional, I won...to be fair, it came down to fabric, and apparently you guys like pinks and blues and reds...or maybe it was just that tiny cute dear in one of my wedges...

Heather's-

Megan's-


BLOCK 2- Modern, a much closer race, I won....

Heather's-


Megan-


BLOCK 3- Creative, today's blocks, we are still having you vote on, even though I have already picked out my 2 yards from Megan's stash...

LOOK WHAT I WIN... Grand Prize: 2 yards of fabric from the others stash, one free week from posts and a custom pillow.  

Megan is bitter and full of wrath and rage right now, and she thinks I won't make her pay up because we are sisters and BFF's and all that...but I will collect, and I will show you all my fabric I picked, and the custom pillow. (I forgot about that!)

Now we still have our Creative blocks to show you. And we will still have you vote... 

We hope you all liked the big block party, and our loner block party. It has been busy for us, but super fun!

BLOCK A 





BLOCK B


Photobucket

19 comments:

Stephanie said...

You guys are fun :)
I vote for block B

Unknown said...

Ohhh, hard to choose - I like both. Block A with the umbrellas because Im from a town known for its rain, and Block B because I love flowers. But I think I have to vote for Block B....

Stacey said...

They are both great but I would have to vote for black B...great post!

Sarah Craig said...

Be careful how much public gloating you do, Heather - sisters have a nasty way of getting back at you when you least suspect it!! All six blocks have been wonderful - you two are very very creative!!

Wendy said...

You two are hilarious...thanks for the morning laugh. I love the colors and brightness of the flower block and the umbrella block very creative. So I go with...(shhh keeping my vote silent)!

Javorkowo Aga Jaw said...

gratuluje!

Jezibels said...

H and M you guys are great! Thanks for all the work you do reading all these posts and posting, it really is time consuming! Hey SPRING IS 38 days away! Love to see the spring blocks you posted today!

Nancy said...

I vote Block B...the fabric is what drew me in...

Kristen said...

That embroidery is so cute, but those flowers are so cute too. It was difficult, but I pick Block B. What fabric line is it- the dots are yummy.

Christine said...

Block B tips the scale. Good work from both of you.

TheTaffs said...

I vote B:)

Paula said...

I love Heather's creative block!!! It is so fun. Really, though, they are all beautiful.

Cori said...

Have to go with block b, both are great.

webmailaddress2 said...

Block A for Adorable!

Lynne (Lily's Quilts) said...

Block B is the one for me

Brittany said...

B for me!

Susan said...

Block B for me!

Poppyprint said...

You guys are hilarious.

jednoiglec said...

Congrats Heather!
Don't worry Megan - lots of people liked your blocks (including me:).

You are both winners!!!