Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Fabric Tuesday #24...

Although Megan and I have been crafting for the entire last week and a half. Seriously pulling some late nights, feeding our children some horrible food that would resemble what those families are eating in all those popular documentaries of Americans poor diet (processed, microwave, all sorts of preservatives). It is quilt possible Child Protective services should have been called on us for all the child neglect going on. Seriously!  But boy have we been having fun.

We also went to SLC for a night and stayed at a hotel. Shopping, food, and so much laughter, there was a specific moment I seriously thought we may be arrested for public intoxication, then after they checked our mormony alcohol free blood, they would just think we are freaks!  It was so much fun.  There will be tears when Megan leaves again :(

Anyhow, we haven't taken photos of anything...so I picked my favorites from last week....


Let's Go Fly a Kite
my full color life seriously, my personal favorite of last week. I want to bump this little project up my craft to do list to the top!


The Rebel homemaker super cute Darth Vader pillow for her husband! I would love to make this for my husband just to see his face....

The busy Bean Napkin Rings tutorial. Ummm how adorable and charming are these?? LOVE


FABRIC TUESDAY!
Edition 23
Link up a recent craft project that uses fabric...if you're new don't be shy!  This is for everyone.  Click the button to add your link at the bottom and link up a recent blog post where you used fabric to create or enhance something. Below are a few "rules" to play.

Mention us in your post with either a link or make it easy and add the button to your blog sidebar and you won't have to remember each week. ***You can take either our blog or our Fabric Tuesday buttons on the sidebar.***
PLEASE READ ME:
Most everyone does this, but please actually mention that you are linking up to Quilt Story in your post...even if you have the button on the sidebar there needs to be mention in the post :)  We've just seen a couple where we can't see any button or link to us and then we scroll way way down and there's the button...we want to make sure everyone knows so everyone can play!  Thank you!!

You don't have to do this to link up, promise. However if you want to follow us, we follow back :) But please comment telling us you did so and we will hop right on over and make sure we're following too!

And how about we each take time to comment on the link just before yours, that's easy enough right? We'd love for this to be a linky party where everyone gets comments, so if you take the time to look, take a second to leave a comment!




Photobucket

14 comments:

Megan said...

ooo, it sounds like you two are having a fabulous time together! As always, thanks for hosting!

Anonymous said...

Hi! I'm happy for you having unique time together! That first quilt with the dog is my favorite, too!
Thanks for hosting this party!

Elizabeth Dackson said...

Awww, it sounds like you guys are having a super fantastic time together! How fun! I can't wait to see what you wind up making together :)

Christie describeHappy said...

Sounds like so much fun!!

And I have to totally agree.. that first quilt from My Full Color Life is incredible and went toward the top of my 'wanna try list' too!

Thank you for getting us together each week!

Kelly @ Vintage Fabric Studio said...

your inspiration photos this week are cute, that appliqued little kite boy is so cute! Another little idea to tuck away for a rainy day.
Thanks for hosting, it really is a lot of fun!

Rachel said...

Oh my goodness - that kite collage is adorable! It makes me wish I was home playing with my fabric instead of at work...

Shelley said...

You guys make me miss my big sister so much! Thanks for posting my Darth pillow this week!

SewSara said...

LOL! you crack me up ... your 'mormony alcohol free blood' - ha!!
wish i'd been invited (you know i'm still waiting for our own overnighter).

xo!
see you tomorrow!

Alisa said...

Sounds like you are having so much fun! Enjoy.

Vickie said...

I am so honored!!! I hardly know what to say! This little project was born out of love for my grandson and it is delightful to have others appreciate it! Hugs!

Unknown said...

I don't have anything on your party, but I follow your blog and I just wanted to post that I love the kite quilting, and it sounds like you have had a great time!! ;-) ~Lori

BijouxBaby said...

Hee Hee! You said "quilt possible CPS should be called". I think that's a Freudian slip if I ever saw one.

Amelia said...

Nice to hear I'm not the only one with "mormony alcohol free blood" :)
Love all the pics!

Lynne (Lily's Quilts) said...

Hi Heather and Megan, thank you so much for the wonderful prize I won in your block competition - the fabrics arrived very quickly from Melissa and are just fabulous. I've mentioned you and her in this blogpost:

http://lilysquilts.blogspot.com/2011/02/treasure-bay-fabrics.html

Lynne X