Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, February 4, 2011

HST Kit!

Have you voted on your favorite Modern Quilt Block yet???  Please do (right there on the sidebar), it's a tight race and Heather and I have been on pins and needles! {pun intended} Do I win for nerd of the day??

Remember this quilt?
The HST Quilt Tutorial.  Bless my heart, I never came up with a more creative name than that!

Well Kim from Poppy Seed Fabrics has turned it into a kit.  That's right, wahoo!  And I love the fabric line she chose:
Patty Young's Sanctuary, cool palette

I just love blues and greens together.  Has anyone noticed? :)  So if anyone has just been dying to try out the HST quilt, hop on over to Poppy Seed Fabrics and get yourself a kit, just like this:

And in no time you'll have a quilt like this:

You can see Kim's finished quilt top here.

Block Party Info
We will be posting tomorrow with details on how to link-up starting Monday.  If you have quilt blocks and you haven't posted about them on your own blog (or sent us a photo if you don't have a blog) go ahead and make a post sometime in the next couple days.  Make sure to include a Block Party button in your post so everyone knows your participating!



Fresh Poppy Design

I'll bore you tomorrow with more details!
As always, let us know if you have any questions, myquiltstory{at}gmail{dot}com
Photobucket

3 comments:

Anorina @SameliasMum said...

Blue and green should never be seen... well that's what my mother always said. Personally I like them together :-) Love the HST quilt. Very fresh and lovely.

The Gaertegang Homestead said...

I LOVE THIS PATTERN!!! I just finished a baby quilt in pink and browns...love it!! My pattern used jelly rolls to complete it. It was sooooooo easy and went together rather quickly.
I'm excited to link up one of my block on Monday (first time to ever enter any kind of "quilting contest").

SewSara said...

super cute fabrics ... too bad i can't buy them ;)