Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Fabric Tuesday 76, come share!

Yay, I have some more fabric Tuesday projects to share! Here are some more projects I finished on that lovely weekend imprinted in my  heart when my husband took all the children to Grandma's and I was left home alone. I got crazy amounts of stuff done. Here are some more projects I finished...

Tunic from Jennifer Paganelli's Girls World. I shared my first one here...


How gorgeous is this West Indies fabric from Jennifer Paganelli?


These little ruffled tote bags are also from the Girl's world book, so cute, perfect size for smaller note books, scripture totes for church etc.


Just a few more!

On Friday I have a few more projects I should have finished to share. I am just in love and obsessed with these fabrics and this Girl's world book right now....

Hope you liked! What have you done???

Photobucket

10 comments:

SewSara said...

i'm up WAY too late but i'm excited I got the #1 spot :)
I can't believe this is Fabric Tuesday #76 -- that's awesome!!

You did all that in one weekend? wow! i would looooove a weekend like that. your projects are awesome.

Kirsten said...

Love the fabric you have used in the tunic and those tote bags with the ruffle are so cute!

Carla said...

What a great hubby! You projects look amazing and love all those rich fabrics!

Jenny said...

I've been following for a bit, but this is the first time I've linked up! Thanks for the opportunity!
Those little ruffled totes are so cute!

Dee said...

Jennifer Paganelli designs the world I should live in! Having all boys...I really, really, really get into her fabrics! Yours. Are. Quite. Simply...amazing!

ktquilts said...

Lovely Paganelli projects! Just beautiful fabric selections!

Dree said...

I love Jennifer Paganelli's fabrics too, but I have never used them. I think that tunic is great!

Sara said...

Breathtaking tunic!!! You must be in love with it:)

Karen said...

Your fabrics are great. I love the bags.

Gigi's Thimble said...

oh my gosh. i love your projects. especially the dress. so cute! good job!