Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, March 26, 2012

Garden Trellis Quilt from Fresh Lemons

Faith from Fresh Lemons is an amazingly talented quilter.  If you've never been by Fresh Lemons grab a snack and head on over :)  You'll be there for a while.  Today we're featuring her Garden Trellis quilt, which is also a pattern. I love the style of this quilt and the colors, it's fabulous!   Also see her amazing finished quilts gallery, clothing finishes and patterns & tutorials.  Enjoy! :)


Garden Trellis
Really quick…if you didn’t catch my post over the weekend, this afternoon I am going to be on Pat Sloan’s American Patchwork and Quilting radio show! Read Saturday’s post to see the details – I hope you all will tune in!
Garden Trellis Detail
So, yeaaaa! I finally finished my Echo quilt! I loved Lotta Jansdotter’s Echo fabric from the moment I saw it. It matches my family room perfectly and I knew I wanted to make something with most of the line. I decided on log cabin blocks, set on point.
Quilt Barn
I took the quilt to my favorite local barn for pictures, isn’t it pretty?
I quilted this in a meandering free motion style and it measures 58″ x 68″. For the back, I used some blocks of white, Kona Ash, and one of the larger scale Echo prints.
Garden Trellis Back
And now for the reason this quilt took me longer to post…I developed anew pattern for it!
Garden Trellis Quilt Pattern Cover
The pattern includes lots of detail – cutting diagrams, assembly diagrams, quilt top assembly diagrams. If you’ve never put quilt blocks on point, there are directions that you can use with any blocks. I hope you will check it out! It is available for instant download in my quilt pattern shop. It’s also available in my Etsy store and Craftsy pattern shop.

Photobucket

6 comments:

Swedish Scrapper said...

You did the Echo proud! Lovely, airy quilt!

beaquilter said...

what a nice quilt! good job

Tanyia said...

absolutely beautiful!!

Anonymous said...

This one not only spoke to me --it is downright HOLLERIN' at me-everything is just beautiful!! Loving the back almost as much as the front--once again-just beautiful!!!

Cherie said...

Looks amazing!! You can never go wrong with Echo Prints!! =D

Lori said...

this is a lovely quilt. nice job