Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Fabric Tuesday and BOM

Here is a quick update for April's Block of the Month, theme: HST.  If you are using the book, "501 Rotary-Cut Blocks", Heather is making Yankee Puzzle pg 278 and I am making Swamp Angel pg 247.  Again you can make whichever blocks you would like but I know some of you are making the same as us!  I send out our choices to those on our email list earlier in the month. If you want to be added to the email reminders email me at myquiltstory@gmail.com, subject BOM.  Here are my squares cut-up for my block:


AND, we've started a FLICKR group for Quilt Story's BOM Please go here to add your fabric selections, block progress and finished blocks!    Reminder: We will be posting our finished blocks on Monday April 2nd.  There will be a place for you to link your own blocks up (but you will have an unlimited amount of time to link-up even if you haven't finished yet.)  Start your blocks today if you haven't!


Fabric Tuesday #79!!
Here are some great link-ups from last week:

020B 
Pinball Swirl Pincushion Tutorial from A Girl in Paradise



Pillow Talk Swap Round 7 


Pillow Swap from Kelsey Creates

 
Fading Charms Quilt Top from Wedding Dress Blue

 
Hand pieced Star Quilt Top from Handmade Retro

What fabric projects have you been up to?
Click here for more info about Fabric Tuesday.


Photobucket

8 comments:

dream quilt create said...

I will be sewing a princess dress for the next two days :)

Anonymous said...

I've been up to boring work sewing mostly. But I am just preparing to sew together & quilt my reverse rainbow starburst quilt. I'm really excited about that - it'll be the first time I've finished something for ages!

Kelsey said...

Thanks so much for linking to my pillow!! :D

Kelsey

Susan said...

Hi there! I tried to link up to this post (#58 Kitchen Floor Mat), but the image is not displaying. Can you help? Thanks!

ktquilts said...

Wanted to play along, but can't get the linky to recognize my photos. I keep getting an error. Lovely projects going on everywhere!

Here is my link:

http://ktquilts4fun.blogspot.com/2012/03/happy-finishes.html

Deanna said...

Oh, thank you so much for linking to the Fading Charms quilt. The TUTORIAL is now ready and linked above. Enjoy!

Rosa said...

There are fantastic projects over here.Thanks for the link party!

Turid said...

Oh, I think I forgot to link the april block here. But you can see it on Flickr.