Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, March 9, 2012

Slice contest entry round 2! Megan's pincushion...

 Alright, we are on to round 2 of the Sliced competition!  Check out Megan's darling pincushion! 

If you are not aware of the Sliced contest, read here and you can see Megs first round winning project...

LOVE


We were all to make a pin cushion. We were to include a Jelly roll, button and ric rac. 


Here is how she incorporated all of these things...


I love the sparkly trim edging the pod, cute! And the cluster of ric rac and sparkle is precious!



Functional wristlet...


I would like to wear it as a bracelet and not a pin cushion. So CUTE!

Good job Meg, and 

make sure to wish her luck!
Photobucket

16 comments:

CHRIS said...

That is the cutest pin ever. I need one of these !! Happy stitching. Chris

Sharon - Lilabelle Lane said...

This is just adorable and so functional! Well done and best of luck xx

B Greene said...

I love it!! Wonderful creativity and superb workmanship! Looks like a winner to me!

Cherie said...

So gorgeous! Were do I get me one of those? =D

Rebeckah Austin said...

Beautiful! I want the pattern!

**nicke... said...

that is the cutest damn thing i have ever seen! seriously!

Danih03 said...

cute little pea pin cushion. And...you can keep track of your needles, vs pins. Just choose a pea for your needles, and the rest for your pins, if your like me and tend to mix them up sometimes!:) great idea!

Leanne said...

That is so cute, I love the colours you chose.

quiltgrammy said...

That is just SEW CUTE!!!!!!Good Luck

Teje Karjalainen said...

Dear Megan, I'm wordless! That is the most sweet bracelet I have seen! You have a lovely imagination and you are so talented to carry it out!
Thank you for inspiration and GOOD LUCK!
x Teje

Dee said...

Way, way, way too cute and creative! Brava! and Bonne Chance!

Terry@ a quilting blog said...

This is so adorable!!! TFS
~Terry~

Becky said...

Super clever! I could never have thought up such a cute idea for a pin cushion! Just amazing, really. I do wish Megan lots of luck on this one, but I think it's a winner for sure.

Katie said...

Oo this is adorable! Good luck with this round!

Unknown said...

Very cute I love it way to go Megan

CathyK said...

Cute, creative, and useful!!! Great combo!!! Good luck! :)