Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Craftsy Block of the Month 2013

Hi all, I know you have all seen Craftsy buttons all over right? They are everywhere!

Craftsy.com

Have you taken any classes? I first started with a free class just to give it a try. I have to admit that I have taken a few online quilting classes, and if I am being perfectly honest, some were so "nerdy," that even if the content was good, I couldn't make it through the class with the instructor.

I have not found that with Craftsy. I have taken several now, some paid like a free motion quilting class, which was well worth it. And plenty of the free ones. The content is current and fresh. The teachers are not scripted or "nerdy." 

Anyhow, This Craftsy Block of the month looks pretty fun, and it is all FREE!

I am going to be doing it, even if I don't make the exact same blocks, I love watching the tricks of the pro's. 

Here is the course description online:

The Craftsy Block of the Month is back and better than ever in 2013! Sew along with quilting legend Laura Nownes as she teaches you how to make 10 blocks of various sizes, including LeMoyne Star, Tumbling Blocks, Strippy Spools and Offset Log Cabins. You'll learn techniques such as 45-degree and 60-degree triangles, partial seams, Y-seam construction and curved piecing. In the fall, you'll learn two fun filler blocks, then assemble the quilt and finish with Laura's easy mitered binding.
Enroll FREE any time during the year and get instant access to all the lessons you've missed. As with all Craftsy courses, you can take the class at your own pace, and you get a great online community to share ideas with.
Get ready for your 2013 quilting adventure. Sign up for Craftsy's 2013 Block of the Month today!




Photobucket

5 comments:

Wendi said...

I've been making this! I'll have to make a post about it soon. I also changed the bottom of the LO so that it could be a little longer, it's a beautiful quilt.

Unknown said...

I really liked this part of the article. with a nice and interesting topics have helped a lot of people who do not challenge things people should know.. you need more publicize this so many people who know about it are rare for people to know this... success for you.......! - Download Google Chrome 2015 Latest Version

Download 2018 said...

I know where I'm going and l know the truth, and I don't have to be what you want me to be. I'm free to be what I want.thankyou i really love it. canon Printer Driver

Unknown said...

Hampura nya, ayeuna dibalaan heula blog na ku komentaran sampah.
ulah di tutup kolom komentaran na, supaya urang bisa nyampah deui heeh..

Cara Menghilangkan Nyeri Pinggang Saat Hamil Cara Menyembuhkan ISK Secara Alami Cara Mengatasi Rasa Nyeri Di Dada Sebelah Kiri Cara Mengatasi Kulit Kering & Bersisik Pada Selangkangan Secara Alami Cara Menyembuhkan Rhinitis Secara Alami Cara Alami Mengatasi Payudara Bengkak & Nyeri Penyebab Munculnya Benjolan Di Penis & Cara Menghilangkannya Obat Gabagen Cara Mengatasi Campak Pada Anak Secara Alami Cara Menyembuhkan Sangkadi Hingga Tuntas Tanpa Bekas

ดูหนังออนไลน์ฟรี said...

ดูหนังออนไลน์ Your work will be popular and from now on you should keep doing it.