Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

I finally have something to share! Heather Ross star quilt blocks....


Winner of 1 Choice 4 Quilting layer cake:
 Jenny Larking said...
In from the cold is my first favourite and basic grey is second. 
August 29, 2013 at 12:03 PM


I feel like my posts (Heather) have been slacking a bit around here. Summer was a bit nuts and I didn't get to sew much, therefore I didn't offer that much in way of posts. If you follow me on Instagram (Quiltstory) Megan is (Quiltstorymeg) you can see more of the day to day of my creations. But I do have a few blocks to show off...


 I like this block. Megan and I had Dalmatians growing up. Cookie, Penny and Trixie. And I have 2 beagles. So I like the beagle butt in the corner :)

I have more than I remembered done, but have a few I want to get to. I am using all Heather Ross charms. I was able to buy a Heather Ross charm pack from a friend on Instagram. It was a nice sampling of a lot of her fabrics. 



Who doesn't love the gnomes. Right?

Hope you like!


Photobucket

11 comments:

Lauren Deel said...

Like? LOVE these blocks!

Polly @ Pieces by Polly said...

Love how you used the fabrics!

Anonymous said...

Such sweet stars. I have a beagle, too. I need to get me some beagle butt fabric. LOL

CathyK said...

I just love those blocks!!! Great job!

Ella said...

*raises hand* I love gnomes!

Canadian Abroad said...

Have seen these on IG and totally love them!

Patty said...

These blocks are darling. I love the way you used the dotted fabric with the dalmatian. What are you going to make? I hope you post it.

Marie said...

Love, love, love, love, love those stars!

Smultronbo said...

What a bunch of beautiful blocks! I love that kind of block. Well done! And thanks for sharing.

yanmaneee said...

kyrie irving shoes
kd 12 shoes
kyrie 6
off white hoodie
supreme clothing
chrome hearts outlet
bape
yeezy boost 700
cheap jordans
kyrie 5 spongebob

ดูหนังออนไลน์ฟรี said...

ดูหนังออนไลน์ Why should I scroll through if reading this blog is going to be so fun?