Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Get your party on at Fabric Tuesday #60!

Happy Tuesday everyone! :) This week I have been slaving away on my sewing room...I mean my sewing corner.  There are three bedrooms in my house and four people, so my sewing room is now a good portion of our bedroom. I have been busy folding fabric, recovering bulletin boards, ruffling, hot glue-ing, decorating my Basic Grey canvas...it's been so exciting!  The greatest thing about it being in my room is that I admire it all day.  When I wake up I just sit up and stare at my corner of fabric.  I glance at it as I get dressed...when I'm dozing off I face it and think of all the fun we're going to have together.  I can't wait to share!

I am excited to see what you've got to share with us this week!  Last week tons of quilts were linked, some tops and some finishes...they always inspire me. Here were some favorites from last week:

Michelle from City House Studio

Baby quilt


Cinzia from deux petites souris

charmed to pieces back 1
Andy from A Bright Corner

What fabric project have you been up to?
Time to link-up!
If you're new we'd love for you to participate, see HERE for more details.
Photobucket

10 comments:

Susanne said...

I just wanted to jump on the party train and I fear I did some things wrong. I added 3 links. Could you please remove the first two links (number 11 and 12)

Thank you!

Susanne

Amanda Dickson said...

Great party...Thanks for hosting. I've been following your blog for about a month or so and I think this is the second time I've linked with your party.

There are some great links showing up already on today's party...Thanks again!

cinzia said...

So surprised to that my doll quilt was one of last weeks favorites! Thanks! There are so many good things to see each week!

Erin @ Why Not Sew? Quilts said...

I've linked up! Thanks!

Toni said...

So many inspiring projects! Thanks for hosting!

www.randomthoughtsdoordi.com said...

I follow your blog and like this feature so much. It brings attention to bloggers that I might have missed. Thank you!

LJ said...

Thank you for the "shout out" as the say. :) Made my day. I wish I had something to share this week.

Erin @ MakeitSew said...

Love these finishes, I linked mine up! Thanks for hosting!

Vicki {Quilting Lodge} said...

My first time linking up. Thanks for hosting! I'm also a new follower!

Vicki @ Quilting Lodge

yanmaneee said...

kyrie 4
lebron james shoes
pg 1
hermes online
stephen curry shoes
goyard handbags
supreme
golden goose outlet
kd 10
off white clothing