Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

We have a winner, and Fabric Tuesday...

WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER





 Blogger supersara20 said...
I love the treasure box ocean fabric, so bright and happy!
She won the $25 dollars credit from SkyeReve! Congrats!
Thank you SkyeReve!

Week after week you guys make me jealous! I have so many things that I want to try to make. At least it makes me happy to see other people doing all this stuff, I will just live vicariously through all of you for now...

Here are just a few that really popped out to me last week...

hoosier toni made this fun quilt with a neat color pallet...

Swoon quilt finish from a quilters table

Check th is out! Amazing, all fabric, looks like a photo, from eileen-the missing piece


Darling Christmas table runner from Rainbow Hare Quilts


Last but not least, the ROY G BIV quilt, amazing! from she can quilt
ROYGBIV - Top Done

If you're new we'd love for you to participate, see HERE for more details.

Photobucket

11 comments:

Debbie said...

Thanks for the mention of my Swoon quilt! I'm honored - what a gratifying quilt that was to make!

Connie Kresin Campbell said...

Thanks for a great linky party and loved the projects that you showed, that house is unbelievable!

Krista Schneider said...

Could you delete link #9? It's mine but it didn't work right so I linked up again and it won't let me delete the first one. ugh, technology! thanks for hosting!

Angie in SoCal said...

Your recaps are always the highlight of these tuesday posts.
Thank you!

Toni said...

Thank you so much for the mention! I love seeing all the fun projects linked up here. Have a great week!

beaquilter said...

lovely quilts, now I have a handful more blogs to follow :-)

maria said...

Hi, I love your blog and have joined todays fabric Tuesday.
I'll try to enter as many as the other blogs as I can.

supersara20 said...

Yay! I won! What do I need to get you for info?

My email: sara_stetson@yahoo.com

Amber said...

Thank you for stopping by my blog and commenting on the Initial Canvas Art. I really appreciate it! Thanks for hosting the linky party as well. I love seeing everyone's crafts.

maria said...

Forgot to say I'm a follower too!

Leanne said...

Thank you for sharing my quilt top, it is great fun to be featured here, especially with such other beautiful work.