Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

FABRIC TUESDAY YA'LL

 Hi, Heather here. Here is what I was able to accomplish last week. It was my older sister's birthday. I whipped up this little tote for her, and stuffed her favorite thing on the planet into it. A stuffed bunny. Yes, she is a grown woman, but she LOVES anything bunny! She is so hard to buy for, until I just decided to buy her anything bunny and it is a hit with her everytime! This is a super soft Jelly Cat. I wanted to keep it it was so soft, and I had to hide it from the children because they wanted to keep it too!



The main fabric is  a cute bunny Japanese print. Can't remember the line or designer, SORRY!
I lined it in a Denise Schmidt print, LOVE how it turned out. My sister loved her gift :)



And I found this pic on my computer. I never showed it. It was from last year. I made it for my downstairs bathroom. The ties have made it much easier for the children. Since apparently it is so complicated to dry  your hands on a towel and not pull it to the floor, or out of the bathroom for that matter! (I know my children are not the only ones who have such a rough time with this...right?)


Dang it, can't remember the print here either! It was from a couple years ago. Maybe Tanya Whelan?

Anyhow, what did you all make??? Can't wait to see!

Here are the rules if you haven't posted before...



8 comments:

Christie describeHappy said...

Great looking tote and bunny! Bet she loved it.

Needled Mom said...

Great looking tote. The bunny looks right at home there too.

The idea for the towel is brilliant!

April said...

I love the bunny fabric! And that's so funny about the towel. No, your kids are not the only ones! I've been trying to figure out what to do! For now, I just hung up a really long beach towel. It looks a little funny but it works!

Lucy | Charm About You said...

Adorable bag and jelly cat toys are the best - my kids love them!

Cherie said...

Such a cute tote! the bunny is adorable =D

Kirsten said...

Love the bag you made - the bunny print fabric is so cute!

needle and nest said...

I love the bunny fabric you used. Japanese fabrics are always my favorites!

Pieced Brain Quilt Designs said...

Well, I guess I will be the next one to make those towels! They are great, and just maybe, my boys won't be able to pull them and throw them on the floor. Now, just in case you feel like making another one of those bags... I want one!!! :-)