Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Fabric Tuesday...come share!

Heather here. Here is my quilt finish! Yay! Isn't is purdy? I LOVE it! 


Love the colors, love the flowers, love the pattern (which is a bit lost in all the prints I admit)


I just think it is sweet and vintage feeling. I want to sleep under it every night if only my husband would approve!


Hope you all love as much as I do!

What did you create?

Click here to see the "rules"

Can't wait to see, I LOVE being inspired by all of you all week!



15 comments:

Teresa in Music City said...

Oh your quilt is quite lovely! Those colors are my favorite right now... I could make everything out of those colors :*) I don't usually choose floral fabrics for my quilts, but I would so enjoy the ones you've used here. Congrats on a great finish!!!

Teresa in Music City said...

And I forgot to say that I am a follower :*)

Geta Grama said...

Lovely colors and fabrics, Heather. Great for a summer quilt.
Thank you for the party!

JLVerde said...

Love the quilt. The colors are so soothing I just want to take a quick nap on it.

Debbie said...

Very beautiful quilt!!

Sara said...

Stunning!!! and you definitely should tell ur hubby to close his eyes when he gets in bed and he won't see all the pretty roses;)

Danielle said...

LOVE this quilt! Love the colors and the pattern. What pattern did you use?

Beverly {Flamingo Toes} said...

The quilt turned out so pretty!! I love those fabrics - it really does have a vintage feel!

Cherie said...

That's a very interesting quilt! =D

Janice @ Better off Thread said...

I LOVE the colors and design! What a great quilt to snuggle under!

CathyK said...

Such a vintage feel to this quilt! Love it!

Chris Dodsley @made by ChrissieD said...

I've been a follower for a while now but I think I forgot to tell you! :)

Bobbie said...

Oh, SO PRETTY! Would you share the name of the pattern, please.

Lori said...

This is really pretty. I totally understand wanting to sleep under this one. It is so feminine feeling. Thanks for sharing.
quilting dash lady at comcast dot net

Heather said...

Hey, my name is Heather and my maiden name is Purdy. Thanks for the shout out on such an adorable quilt:)