Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Fabric Tuesday, and a teaser..

So sorry it has been a bit slow around here. Meg is in the middle of her move. And I, like most of you am dealing with the end of the school year madness. Also sewing like crazy for our Quilt A Long, previewing tomorrow. I hope many of you join along in the fun. The pattern is really cute and fun! Here are a few teasers I put on Instagram... if you want to follow me on Instagram, I am @Quiltstory, and megan is @quiltstorymeg







Darling projects you have been up to this week...


My quilt infatuation has this cute finish...



Sewing with squeak darling block...love these fabrics...


What Is A Ten Dollar Quilt
Ten dollar quilt from Quilts by Jen,  amazing quilt...



Sew Paint It Hexagon log cabin. I am truly in love!!!


This bright crisp block from Dr. Kornea, just eye catching...

What have you done this week?





12 comments:

Lucy | Charm About You said...

The teasers of the QAL look fabulous! I love those fabrics!

Lani @ Simply Fresh Vintage said...

Good morning Heather & Megan,

Oooohhhh ... I see me some Happy Go Lucky fabric in the QAL! Looks amazing :)

Thank you for the party :)

Hugs & Blessings ...
Lani

MaterialGirlQuilts said...

The Lucky Stars quilt along looks fun! I can't wait to see more. Stars are my favorite (and I love that Happy Go Lucky!)
Amanda

Kelly @ My Quilt Infatuation said...

love, love, love Happy Go Lucky fabric, and your block looks awesome. Can't wait to see more!

ps- thanks for highlighting my quilt from last week. I'm so glad you like it!

:) Kelly @ My Quilt Infatuation

Paula said...

I love your Coins on the Sidewalk quilt!!

CathyK said...

Those fabrics are great. Looking forward to tomorrow!!!

Unknown said...

Cool! Thanks so much for the feature. And with so many other great pieces, too. :)

Unknown said...

Where's the link to the tutorial/pattern for the Dr. Kornea block?

Emily said...

Thanks for featuring my Supernova block (the last block)! I posted about it here: http://drkornea.blogspot.com/2013/05/may-ima-bee-blocks-part-2.html

Paulette said...

What a cool QAL! I love those fabrics!

Marianne said...

Thanks for featuring me! Sending love your way!! xxxxxxxx

Amanda @ BedTime Quilting said...

I'm a new follower! I can't believe I haven't already found your site! I'm loving it and having a great time looking around. Thanks!