Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Fabric Tuesday Friends!

Good Morning all. Hopefully this has been a fun productive sewing week for you. I have only got a bit in. I am hoping to crank out some projects in the next few weeks, some that I have are over a year old. Just realized how many UFO's I have. In the meantime, I can drool over your finishes. Here are a few of my favorites...


Upstairs Hobby Room finished this colorful quilt top.


Darling doll quilt from Sew Fresh Quilts. So cute and springy.



Spiral Swoon from Simply pieced. Pretty! Love the big birds!



Children at play Chevron quilt from Freshly Handmade. SO much cuteness in one photo! I can't stand it!

Shamrock table topper

Shamrocks table topper from Material Girl Quilts. So cute!



This great quilt finish from Confessions of a fabric addict. Fun!

Economy Block

Some bright and colorful economy blocks from Saltwater Quilts. Makes me want to start some!




8 comments:

Serena @ Sewgiving said...

Wow! Good picks, I love the Children at Play quilt too :)

Janine @ Rainbow Hare said...

Gorgeous makes from last week! I especially LOVE the Children at Play Chevron quilt :)

Stacy Olson said...

Thanks ladies above! And thank you Heather and Megan for the feature!!

Scrapatches said...

Beautifully inspiring projects!
I am linking up today.
I am a long-time follower.
Thanks for hosting ... :) Pat

Janet @ Simply Pieced said...

Thank you Heather and Megan for the featuring the spiral swoon. Thank you for hosting!

Sarah Craig said...

Such beautiful eye candy this week - and such a surprise to see my quilt in there too! Thanks for featuring it!

PS Love that Children at Play quilt - what a great way to use a border print!!

ดูหนังออนไลน์ฟรี said...

There are many other blogs but this site's content is the best.ดูหนังออนไลน์

Marco Person said...

Excellent post! Your writing style was interesting and engaging, and I truly loved reading your observations. salesforce training in hyderabad