Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Fabric Tuesday!

Heather here. I have nothing to show for myself (head hung low in shame). I have been so distracted lately. I need to focus and get some things done, and get back to the sewing that I love so much! In the meantime, here are some projects that caught my eye this week...




Lava'Lovin quilt. From My life in binding. What a cool quilt and photo!


This cool bag from Like to Sew. Love the colors. (and I normally don't like purple much)


Because the colors are so eye catching! From Patch the Giraffe...


This amazingness from So Sarah Sews. Drool!


This bright Medallion quilt top from Lovelea Design. Makes me think of sunshine and spring.



Snowbird quilt from Robot Mom Sews. So pretty!


Double Pinwheel from Quilt Paradigm. Love the quilting!




10 comments:

Michele said...

I'm drooling over some of those quilts too.

Teje Karjalainen said...

Hi! Beautiful projects from last week and I see that also this week has a lot inspiration! x Teje

RobotMomSews said...

Awww, thanks my friend for posting my quilt. You da best! ;)

Patch the Giraffe said...

Thanks SOOOOOOO much for the feature :) Just grabbed the button to add to the blog!

Jan Briggs said...

Thank you for sharing such beautiful inspirations with us. I really like the Wedding Rings from So Sarah Sews. I don't mean to play favorites, but I would love to do a rings quilt some day myself. I just started following Quilt Story, too!

yanmaneee said...

golden goose
chrome hearts online store
kd13
kyrie shoes
supreme clothing
curry 7
lebron shoes
off white hoodie
moncler jacket
yeezy

teighez said...

replica chanel bags ebay replica bags thailand 7a replica bags

Dolabuy replica said...

click here for more info Hermes Dolabuy published here pop over to these guys visit homepage visit site

sheastesl said...

7a replica bags replica hermes bags b0r72i7j94 replica bags los angeles websites x3w68c0i75 replica gucci replica bags philippines greenhills replica bags us Read Full Report x7i60v6h76 replica bags lv

ดูหนังออนไลน์ฟรี said...

ดูหนังออนไลน์ You should leave here if you don't care about this but I recommend it.