Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, October 3, 2011

Fabric Tuesday #55 link up some cuteness!


Fabric Tuesday.

Haven't been crafting much. I have been on a big house cleaning attack.  Which is good, because I hate cleaning, and things get a little out of control. Plus I am in the  mood to decorate lately, so I just haven't been doing much  quilting. I am planning on some serious crafting and sewing in October, so I will make up for all the time I wasted cleaning!

These projects from last week really popped of the page for me. Love them!

Mug Rug

From Lisnweary quilts, love the hot balloons!


Cute HST quilt from The spunky diva.


Amazing double wedding ring quilt! 37,907 hand stitches!!! all hand appliqued! From bolohead. AMAZING!
Photobucket

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sugar Pop HST is awesome! Can't wait to see it in finished form!

Naturally Carol said...

Fancy counting all of those stitches..unbelievable! I have just been on a cleaning and renovating burst too..I like the result! Now back to the sewing.

Anonymous said...

haha that's so funny - that cute wee balloon mugrug just turned up in my mailbox today from Karen as part of the Goodie swap. I have also blogged about it as part of my fabric Tuesday post.
Love it! It's gorgeous!!

Toni said...

That Double Wedding Ring is amazing! Not sure how I missed it last week. Good thing you do these features!

Mommarock said...

I'm thinking I want that Double Wedding Ring!! Like NOW! Where oh where is that pattern?? How oh HOW can I get that?

Anna said...

Wow! These are all such sweet projects. Couldn't possibly pick a fav, but I do have a thing for Chevron quilts!

Thanks so much for hosting. I always find inspiration at the parties!!

Carrie P. said...

what great projects and that wedding ring quilt, WOW!!!!

Anonymous said...

That DWR is something else!! The other projects are too cute too!

Erin @ MakeitSew said...

LOVE the double wedding ring quilt!! I also shared my current project at www.invisiblegirl.org.

Connie Kresin Campbell said...

Neat projects you picked. For some reason this always seems to me to be a good time to clean too! Thanks for the great linky party.

Jenn at The Little Shop of Stitches said...

That double wedding ring quilt is gorgeous! I love that it is not in the traditional pastel color palette.