Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, October 30, 2011

HAPPY HALLOWEEN everyone!

Just wanted to share some spooky creations from last week.
 I wanted to do them all, but I got too tired. I am sure you all have a busy day tomorrow like I do. Halloween parade at the school, class parties, store for
 last minute costume/dinner ideas, and the big night of trick or treating. 
Hope you all have a fun day and night!


Awesome spiderweb quilt. I want to make one of these one year! From Boys, Buttons and Butterflies.

Cute spooky spider mummies. Love them! From Flamingo Toes...


Haunting Halloween block from Sewingly along

IMG_6344

Not really a Halloween quilt, but the colors are, and I think the quilt is great! From JAQ's studio.


Jack-o-lantern shirt from Craft buds.
And lastly, this scary ghastlie view from Quilting by the River.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!
Photobucket

5 comments:

Beverly {Flamingo Toes} said...

Thank you SO much for featuring my silly spiders!! I love all the other features - that ghastlie quilt is so awesome! I have some of that fabric and have been trying to figure out how to use it without cutting it! :) So fun.

Lynette said...

Happy Halloween back at ya!! :D

Lindsay Conner said...

Great round-up! Thanks so much for sharing the t-shirts at Craft Buds! :)

Cherise said...

Thanks so much for featuring my Halloween block! I was so excited when I saw it!!! Have a Haunting Halloween! :)

Connie Kresin Campbell said...

Thanks so much for featuring my Ghastlie View!