Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Fabric Tuesday #62, link-up!

Welcome to Fabric Tuesday!  Yay!
How are your Thanksgiving plans coming?  My parents and a couple of nieces arrived tonight for the festivities!  Then in a couple of days about 22 more family members will be in town (but at hotels).  I'm convincing myself they want to see us, but I think the Phoenix weather is far more inviting than Salt Lake's!

Let's jump right in and I'll show you some great link-ups from last week:
Mendocino Free-Style Stars from Erin of Why Not Sew

Ruby X Mini Quilt from Debbie of A Quilter's Table

Applique Tutorial from Sara of SewSara

A Christmas Pillow Cover from Tanya of Craft Couture by T.C.

A Mini Holiday Quilt from Crafty Garden Mom

Starflower Mini Quilt from Kirtsen of Gemini Stitches

Helicopter Quilt from Karen of Sew Much 2 Luv

Time to link-up!
Click here for the rules!


Photobucket


13 comments:

Debbie said...

Yay! Thanks for featuring my Ruby X Mini! It was great fun to make & I posted a tutorial on my blog, if anyone's interested....

Pat Merkle said...

Thanks for hosting Fabric Tuesday. I also wanted to mention that I'm following A Quilt Story.

✾Jamie Lee Cooley✾ said...

Great linky party! I just became a new follower and will be linking up later day. Found you from Kat at Mumma's Time to Create. Love that little girl's dress she linked up!

Erin @ Why Not Sew? Quilts said...

Thank you for featuring my Mendocino quilt!

Toni said...

Excellent featured projects! You've picked some great ones!

Go-Go Kim said...

All so pretty!!!!! I wish I had something completed to link up!

Erin @ MakeitSew said...

Thanks again for hosting! I posted an ALMOST complete one!!

**nicke... said...

love all the features. the mini holiday quilt is so great, i love debbie's x mini, and those medicino stars are awesome!!! love it all!

jmday said...

Such fun! Wanted to mention I've been a follower for a few weeks now!

Karen said...

Thank you so much for including my helicopter quilt!!!

Katie said...

This is my first time linking up. Thank you for hosting this! I'm now following you and will be sure I don't miss it each week, even if I don't have something to contribute. :)

leanne said...

fabulous linkys quilt story :)

yanmaneee said...

stone island
supreme
off white
off white
moncler
hermes handbags
curry 6
jordan shoes
kyrie 7
jordan shoes