Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Holiday Tutorials Galore!

I don't know about you but I pretty much exclusively make all of my Christmas gifts (except for the little boys in my life, I can't make Razor Scooters or Lightning McQueen race tracks).  I love the holidays because everywhere online there are amazing ideas to make for gifts!

So...we thought we'd ask some of our favorite designer friends to share an original tutorial with us this holiday season, and they agreed!  Wahoo!


Starting this Monday, and every Monday through December we'll have a fabulous Guest Tutorial from these great designers:

November 7th: Amber from A Little Bit Biased Tutorial: Holiday Table Topper
November 14th: Quilt Story :) Tutorial: Winter Tree Table Runner
November 21st: Bev from Flamingo Toes Tutorial: Linen Jewelry Travel Bag
November 28th: Corey from Little Miss Shabby Tutorial: Hope Canvases
December 5th: Jeni from In Color Order Tutorial: Fabric Embellished Dish Towels
December 12th: Melissa from Happy Quilting Melissa Tutorial: Holiday Oven Mitt
December 14th: Gentri from Little Lulu's Nest Tutorial: Hoop Art Ornament
December 19th: Erin from Why Not Sew?Tutorial: Mini Christmas Quilt

Any thoughts or ideas on things you'd like to see?  If you make gifts, who do you generally make them for?  What do you give to your crafty friends?

Make sure to check back Mondays! :)
Photobucket

8 comments:

Teje Karjalainen said...

Hi Heather and Megan! Great idea! See you Monday!
x Teje

beaquilter said...

Hey, if you missing guest spots? I can show my OWLS :-) well they ARE from a magazine but the pattern was in wool, I make them in scraps of cotton and a different technique.

Susanne said...

Looking forward! :)

I would love to see quick and fun presents. e.g. mug rugs, pot holders, table runners.

Susanne

Needled Mom said...

Sounds wonderful. We are always looking for fun and quick gifts for friends and family. Handmade ornaments are always fun to add to packages.

Beverly {Flamingo Toes} said...

Yay! Can't wait!! :)

Lynne said...

Sounds fun - I look forward to it!

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see!

Anonymous said...

Nice idea. I did a tutorial for a candle mat on my blog so check that out. http://www.quilterinmotion.wordpress.com

I too make most of my gifts. Love doing it. Thanks for your post.