Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Fabric Tuesday! Come link up!!

You guys are awesome every week! And every week my to do list of quilts I want to make grows and grows. There will never be enough time! Alright, on to some features...


Simply pieced, this super cute birthday plus quilt. Love the blocks of solid colors. I need to be better at being random like this! I love it!



From Modern Parti Quilts, this darling pillow. Love!


Charm Dash Quilt Pattern by Ms Midge
From Ms Midge, Charm Dash quilt finish. What a neat pattern. Love the fabrics. Great work!


From Dori's batting,  Finished wedding ring quilt top. Wowzers!


Bright and colorful log cabin variation. I want to do a log cabin so bad!! from A quilt and a prayer.



Finished pickle dish quilt. Amazing! From just quilts. 
Photobucket

Show us your stuff!!!




7 comments:

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

so many lovely quilts!

Janet @ Simply Pieced said...

Thank you for the feature! Randomness is not always easy for me, but I find that I love the finished quilts even more when I force myself to take a chance.

Steffi´s Candy Quilts said...

Thank you for featuring my Pickle Dish! :-)

The Cozy Pumpkin said...

Such beautiful finishes!!! :) I love seeing these each week.

Heather Graves said...

Thanks for the feature and hosting Fabric Tuesdays!

MsMidge said...

Thanks so much for featuring my quilt! xx

ดูหนังออนไลน์ฟรี said...

Very good, this information has hidden knowledge.ดูหนังออนไลน์