Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, October 19, 2014

Ice Cream Mini quilt finish....

My finished Ice Cream Cone mini quilt. I have to say, I love this mini. So much! I had so much fun making it. I created it for my daughters room. I am officially calling her room finished and moving onto another room to update...

I made these blocks from this tutorial . I used the paper pieced pattern and then had fun making all the different cones...They took a bit under an hour each, and I made seven of them over a couple months...

  I just guessed on the rest of it. I wanted the sashing and borders to be scrappy as the rest. It was easy and quick. The pearl bracelets are my backing...


I did a matchstick quilting. I kind of like this technique. It was fun and quick...


Finished mini. I really like how it turned out...


Here it is in my daughters room. I have spent so much time in this room. It has been a lot of fun. Almost everything in this room was created by me, or my daughter...My mother in law made the duvet and the bed skirt...


The other side of the room...

Another view...Hope you liked this project as much as me!!!

Photobucket

18 comments:

RobotMomSews said...

Super cute!!! I love every bit of her room...perfection!!!

Lauren Deel said...

Shoot! That is so stinkin' cute!

Lisa said...

So adorable!! And the room itself is blissful - I love it!

Vicki said...

Wow wee..this is so beyond cute! Lucky little girl I'd say.

Teje Karjalainen said...

Hi! Wow this looks delicious! So beautiful and sweet! x Teje

Michele said...

Oh just so adorable. I'm sure she is in love with her room.

Sue said...

That is a beautiful room. The mini quilt is perfect for it.

Mary W Quilts said...

I love the quilt and the room! I want to live there! Love the grumpy princess pillow too. I'm going to make one for me.

Heather Graves said...

What a cute mini quilt - looks great in your daughters room!

Carla said...

Oh my heart! It's just darling and what a pretty room

CapitolaQuilter said...

So adorable. The colors remind me of bubble gum ice cream and I haven't had that since I was a kid.

Andrea @ Mouse in My Pocket said...

This room came out absolutely adorable. And that ice cream mini quilt is perfect for the room. I think I want to move in!

Daytona Damsel said...

Oh I love that ice cream quilt and the colors in the room are exactly what I wanted when I was a tween. Beautiful job, lucky girl.

Glinda ♥ said...

It's all so deliciously delightful! What a lucky girl and a clever Mom :)

Serena @ Sewgiving said...

Such a gorgeous mini! Your daughter's room is lovely :)

Carla said...

Hi again. I just printed off the pattern, but the bottom seems to be chopped off. and it's tiny! Is there a trick to printing this one?

Melia Mae Quilting said...

It turned out gorgeous! I am currently working on my daughter's room, so thanks for the great ideas!

ดูหนังออนไลน์ฟรี said...

good site There are many visitors A lot of people want to know about this.ดูหนังออนไลน์