Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Fabric Tuesday #34...Come share your projects!

Megan and I are frazzled as ever! We are going to Market in just over 1 week! Boy have we learned a lot for next time (if there is a next time!) This has been a ton of work, and Megan and I are not the best time management experts on the planet. We put too much stuff off for sure! Anyhow, some serious late nights are involved, plenty of tears, a few fights (not between us, but that is another story) and we are just about ready to go. I don't know how people go to Market out of town...thank goodness it is here in SLC and we can just pull all the decor from my little girls rooms! Anyhow, if  you go to Market, be sure to visit us at booth 308!

Project Town with this cute pillow...love the tiny pieced one in the lower right...


Sarah from Fairy Face Design


Kim knows I love this one! Heather Ross I spy quilt...My Go-Go Life!



Fabric Tuesday!
edition #34

If you need a refresher on the "rules" click here.

Bring on the Fabric Fun!!!

Photobucket

6 comments:

Riel Nason said...

Good luck at market!!! You can do it! I think market sounds sooo exciting and fun! Thanks for hosting as always.

Bree said...

Craaaaap. Linky fail. Sorry for the repeats. My computer has the stupids this morning.

Melissa Lewis said...

I just discovered your blog, and just in time too! I linked up to your party! Thanks for hosting:)

Sharon said...

Thanks for another great linky party!

tink's mom said...

I've been following unofficially until today. I am now an official follower.
I also just linked to the party. Thanks for hosting.

Sarah @ FairyFace Designs said...

Thanks for featuring my little zip pouch! I love this linky every week :-)