Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Fabric Tuesday #35

Welcome to Fabric Tuesday!

Market starts in two days.  Eek.  We're excited to share some pictures of the event next week!!

Last week's Fabric Tuesday was no exception, amazing projects!  I love seeing such creativity all in one spot, so much fun :)  Here are some favorites:


Ruffle camera strap from Originate and Renovate


Cathedral Window Quilt, the quickie way! from Fashioned by Meg

O'cherries Quilt from Not-So-Plain-Jane
April 2011 - Faith Circle
Flying Goslings from Kelsey Creates
Thanks as always for linking up!!

Plus, don't miss this giveaway at My Go Go life

And now Fabric Tuesday!
edition #35

If you need a refresher on the "rules" click here.

Let's see some fabric!


Photobucket

7 comments:

Ruth said...

I love that camera strap!!

~The Bargain Babe from *Zucchini Summer Blog* said...

I am a follower!

Thanks for hosting, I linked up some fabrics I'm considering for a quilt!

sewhappiness said...

All those features are awesome!! But the block from Kelsey with the flying goslings is just AMAZING!!! Thank you for hosting this party:)
xo
Eleni

Kelsey said...

Thanks so much for featuring my little goslings! ^_^

Beverly {Flamingo Toes} said...

Thanks so much for hosting girls - so happy I finally have something to link up!! :)
Have a blast at market -I'm looking forward to seeing all your pictures!

Jane said...

Thanks for hosting. This was fun! I am now a follower!

Anonymous said...

Love all the designs & colors here!
Es[ecially love those goslings. Thanks for such a wonderful share!
susie