Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, May 6, 2011

Spring market 2011 here we come!


Heather and I are excited to share a sneak peek of our patterns debuting at Spring Market 2011!!  We are feeling all kinds of emotions as we get closer and closer to Market next week!!

A couple of years ago when Heather and I got into this we heard the word market thrown around all the time.  We confided in each other that we had no idea what it was, if it was a real place or like the Internet :)  All we knew was we wanted to be a part of it.  With just a little more understanding now, a little, I can say to those of you who may be like we were that it's a trade show.  There will be booths filled with fabric, notions, patterns and buyers from all over the country and world.  So many great people and companies to meet! 

Last fall when we saw that spring Market was going to be in Salt Lake City (our stomping grounds) we knew we had to do it.  It is a great opportunity and we are so unbelievably excited!!!

So, if you are attending market, please come by and say hello!  We'd love to meet so many of you in person!! 

Quilt Story, Booth #308

Photobucket

15 comments:

Di said...

Looking forward to seeing your booth and your designs. I hope you enjoy your 1st market and that it's successful and you have fun.

Sarah @ FairyFace Designs said...

Good luck, your sneak peek looks lovely! And thanks for explaining about the market, I've seen that a lot lately and felt a tiny bit stupid not knowing, lol!!

Pat / Silver Thimble Quilt Co. said...

I would love to meet you and welcome you to market.. I will be in booth 524. Silver Thimble Quilt Co. Your first market is always a real treat!
Good luck!
Pat

Rhanda said...

Can't wait to see the full patterns, those sneak peaks are adorable. I love the space ship(rocket) one. Have fun at Market!

Melissa @Lilac Lane said...

I'm so excited for you! Please go to Houston this fall so we can meet up!!!!

Carla said...

Have fun and I wish I could be there!

~The Bargain Babe from *Zucchini Summer Blog* said...

Love the trees and cars and the elephant!!

Kori Turner (olive grace studios) said...

See You there! You don't need luch you will DO GREAT! Excited to see your booth you are going to LOVE IT!

Mitzi said...

So happy for the both of you! Have fun! Wish I could be there.

Lisa Sipes said...

Unfortunately I won't make it to the Spring Market this year, as I will be at MQS. But I just have to say that the pictures of the quilts are just DARLING!
I can't wait to see the full view shots, and most importantly, HAVE FUN at Market!
Things will go wrong, and you'll never fully be prepared. Just enjoy it while you can because it goes by so fast!

Kristen said...

You go girls! Have lots of fun for me! Your quilts are beautiful!

Teje Karjalainen said...

Hello Heather and Megan! Every single piece is fantastic! I love all the spots you showed and I'm waiting so exited to see more!
Enjoy and have the best ever time in the market!
xxx Teje

Alisa said...

Exciting! Have fun!

Shabby Marilyn said...

I Sew wish I could be there! Your booth will be great, beautiful quilts!

Go-Go Kim said...

How exciting!!!!!!! I wish I could drop by and say HI! I know you will have an ab fab time!!!!!