Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Calling Lucky Stars AND Fabric Tuesday!

I have a couple matters of business and then on to Fabric Tuesday!

If you are one of our LUCKY STARS FINISHERS PLEASE take a look HERE and make sure your quilt is still linked.  While managing our linky parties I accidentally erased one entry.  I've tried so hard to figure out who I erased and I can't!!  So please not only link back up but let me know!!  Or if you think you may know send us an email; myquiltstory{at}gmail{dot}com.

************************************************************



Jessica said...


Sunnyside for me, too! I've been waiting for it to come out!

Congrats!! I love this new line from Kate Spain, you'll have fun!

**************************************************************

You've made it, FABRIC TUESDAY!  Enough nonsense, let's jump into some awesome link-up's from last week:


check out this little blog, crafting for a good cause






Bright Baby Boxes

Fabric Tuesday #148
Let's link up!!! 
Thanks for linking and participating, we appreciate it so much! :)


Photobucket

6 comments:

Polly @ Pieces by Polly said...

So many fun ones this week! Love that superhero sampler.

Saltwater Quilts said...

Thank you for featuring my bag! This is a great link party and I love participating in it!

Candace

Lauren Deel said...

Thanks so much for featuring my pillow!

Love that duffle bag from Candace at Saltwater Quilts!

Hilary said...

Thanks so much for featuring my quilt! This made my morning :)

Marelize Ries said...

Thanks so much for sharing my quilt, I finished it last week, maybe I should link up the 'finish' as well?

ดูหนังออนไลน์ฟรี said...

ดูหนังออนไลน์ Anyone who wants to practice a blog language that can help you become better at reading.