Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Calling Lucky Stars AND Fabric Tuesday!

I have a couple matters of business and then on to Fabric Tuesday!

If you are one of our LUCKY STARS FINISHERS PLEASE take a look HERE and make sure your quilt is still linked.  While managing our linky parties I accidentally erased one entry.  I've tried so hard to figure out who I erased and I can't!!  So please not only link back up but let me know!!  Or if you think you may know send us an email; myquiltstory{at}gmail{dot}com.

************************************************************



Jessica said...


Sunnyside for me, too! I've been waiting for it to come out!

Congrats!! I love this new line from Kate Spain, you'll have fun!

**************************************************************

You've made it, FABRIC TUESDAY!  Enough nonsense, let's jump into some awesome link-up's from last week:


check out this little blog, crafting for a good cause






Bright Baby Boxes

Fabric Tuesday #148
Let's link up!!! 
Thanks for linking and participating, we appreciate it so much! :)


Photobucket

5 comments:

Polly @ Pieces by Polly said...

So many fun ones this week! Love that superhero sampler.

Saltwater Quilts said...

Thank you for featuring my bag! This is a great link party and I love participating in it!

Candace

Lauren Deel said...

Thanks so much for featuring my pillow!

Love that duffle bag from Candace at Saltwater Quilts!

Hilary @ Young Texan Mama said...

Thanks so much for featuring my quilt! This made my morning :)

Marelize Ries said...

Thanks so much for sharing my quilt, I finished it last week, maybe I should link up the 'finish' as well?