Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Fabric Tuesday ya'll

Happy Tuesday! Have you been crafty this week (or summer)??  I've had really productive days and then days were I don't touch my (borrowed) machine.  While in our temporary housing situation with all my tools, notions and STASH in storage I have been creating more WIPs! Ahh!  3 baby quilts to be quilted, a star quilt started, a disappearing nine patch quilt started, two drawstring bags, a simple blanket and 2 pillowcases.  Phew!!  You can keep the fabric away from a girl but you can't keep the girl away from the fabric...haha

Here is some eye candy from last Tuesday!  It's amazing the variety of fabric-y goodness each week.  It all inspires me (and I know H) so much!!



IMG_2677


Rolling Stone for Simply Solids


Fabric Tuesday #147

Your turn!  Link-up your favorite fabric project to share.  It doesn't have to be a quilt, or a finish, just something crafted with FABRIC!  Also please link back to us so lots can join in on the fun!



Photobucket

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for hosting Fabric Tuesday. Love the quilts that you selected .........beautiful. Marie

Studio V said...

Thanks for hosting! Love the trees quilt!! I have wanted to make one of those.

Jessica said...

Thank you for featuring my mini quilt! I always love this party and the quilt you choose! Good luck on your goals :)

Kelly @ My Quilt Infatuation said...

Thanks again for hosting a great party! I'm so honored that you featured my D4P quilt!

:) Kelly @ My Quilt Infatuation

jan said...

I am so glad you are getting to do some sewing even though all your stash and stuff is in storage! It is so hard to be seperated from your stash! Thank you for hosting!
xo jan@sewandsowfarm

Lisa in Port Hope said...

Another lovely collection this week :-) . Thanks for featuring my Rolling Stone block.

ดูหนังออนไลน์ฟรี said...

I really like your website. On days when I'm stressed, it helps.ดูหนังออนไลน์