Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, August 5, 2013

Zebra Stack New Quilt Pattern!

Another finish!  My Zebra Stacks quilt is finished and finally I got some pictures (while still in AZ as you can see).  I miss palm trees :(  


I straight line quilted it horizontally, about 1/2" from the seam on the top and bottom.


It happens to match my family room almost perfectly which was unintentional, I just love the fabric by Monaluna.  My couches are brown and then everything else is brighter greens and blues.  I hang it over my twin couch.


Simple pieced back with a blue dot strip.  I love those scooters so I had to use them again.  I love pieced backs and when it comes together so simply I love it even more!


Finish size is 49 x 54.  Perfect throw size.

And it's a pattern in our shop as well, check it out!

Hopefully you're enjoying a lot of finishes this summer too...or at least making plans for your finishes when the school year starts :)  I am really good at planning my finishes ;)  Thanks for stopping by, Happy Monday!


Photobucket

6 comments:

Samantha said...

What a cute quilt!

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

What a fun quilt!

Kelly @ My Quilt Infatuation said...

super cute quilt!! and the pieced backing looks great!

:) Kelly @ My Quilt Infatuation

Anonymous said...

So gorgeous and love the fabric choices! Thanks for sharing. I am following you! Thankyou for the linky party! Marie (mlismore@optusnet.com.au)

Anonymous said...

The scooter fabric is adorable!

ดูหนังออนไลน์ฟรี said...

ดูหนังออนไลน์ I really like your website. On days when I'm stressed, it helps.