Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Saturday, August 3, 2013

Hand Projects and a winner

Remember Heather's ADORABLE mermaid embroidery tutorial she did for Clover & Violet series last month?


I loooove it, can't wait to try this idea myself, there are so many fabrics I have that would be perfect for this!  Heather did it for a series by Clover & Violet, a Season by Hand.  The series focused on teaching tips and tricks so you could continue to craft through your busy summer!


So if you did complete a project by hand starting June 3rd-August 9th they have loads of awesome prizes you could win by linking up.  Do it :)

****************************************************

I also neglected to announce our Joyful Soul Fabrics winner:

Needled Mom said...
I signed up for the newsletter.
Congrats!!!  I'll be in touch!

Happy Saturday!! I won't be sewing but I hope you get to!! :)
Photobucket

No comments: