Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Fabric Tuesday, what have you been making???

Summer is about doing me in. You? Megan is in her new home finally! And I have been busy with this pile of kids of mine. Just getting through all the fun and crazy of summer. Here are some darling projects from last week...


IMG_3895
Cutest airplane pillow from Sarahquilts. Love so much!



From a Quilter's Table, this darling party dress, and the to die for quilt...


Beautiful quilt from Cora's Quilts, so pretty and wintery!

Zakka Along 2.0 Patchwork, Please - You've Got Mail Wall Pocket

Quarter Incher, how cute is this? And functional??

scrappy trip quilting
How bright and fun and great is this? From Material Girl Quilts. Well done!



Photobucket



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for featuring my pillows :) I want to make them again and keep them for my boys this time!

MaterialGirlQuilts said...

Thanks for including our scrappy trips quilt...we love it too :)
Amanda

Debbie said...

Inspiring project as always! Thanks for including my grandgirl's flower girl dress!

JuneBug said...

Love that you are still hosting Fabric Tuesday! I'm a big fan :)

Polly @ Pieces by Polly said...

Yes, I'm definitely ready for school to start again...but I did just have an AWESOME weekend at a quilting meet-up, so I feel a bit refreshed.

ดูหนังออนไลน์ฟรี said...

Anyone who visits this website and feels it like this like me, please share.ดูหนังออนไลน์