Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Lucky Stars Finishes Here!

The time is finally here!!!! We're ready for those of you who completed in the Lucky Stars QAL to link up your finished Quilt Tops (or quilts!)


****2 week hiatus to complete any missing steps or full quilt assembly****
Week 8 August 7th................Lucky Stars Quilt Top link-up
Week 9 August 14th..............Winners Announced



Here are our finishes...sorry I'm sure you're sick of them by now!!


And sponsors offering prizes!! If you finished you could win an awesome prize from one of these fabric shops for a $50 value!! Woot woot!



Let's see them!  We're soooooo excited....you can link up through next Tuesday August 13th by 12 am MST.
Winners announced the following morning.





Photobucket

10 comments:

Catherine said...

Thank you so much for being great instructors. I learned so much, gained confidence, and have a beautiful quilt to be proud of.

Sheila said...

I agree with Catherine. Thank you for hosting this quilt-a-long. Everyone that has seen my Lucky Stars quilt loves it. I have it on the back of a sofa so I can look at it often :D

Lorna McMahon said...

Nice to see everyone's beautiful finishes! Thanks for sharing! Hope you don't mind if I also share it with a link back on my facebook page at http://facebook.com/sewfreshquilts.

Lorna:) http://sewfreshquilts.blogspot.com

Jenybeth said...

Love all the beautiful quilts so far and I can't wait to see more. Thanks for the great pattern!

I linked up a photo but I don't think I did it properly-the link keeps re-directing back to this site. I can't seem to fix it on my own so here is a link to it on Flikr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/zia24/9457066839/
I hope that works.

Jenybeth

RobotMomSews said...

I'm sad I didn't get to follow along with this, but I've marked it in my to-do! Everyone's quilts are lovely!

Sarah B said...

I agree with everyone else - this was fun!

Conni said...

This is the first time I seen this QAL, I would loved to have joined in. I am going to go admires the quilts now

Aimee said...

Thanks for the Quilt Along, I love this design.

Anjeanette said...

Thanks Heather and Megan! It was such a fun quilt to make!

ดูหนังออนไลน์ฟรี said...

Anyone who wants to practice a blog language that can help you become better at reading. ดูหนังออนไลน์