Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Fabric Tuesday finishes...

Hello! Happy Fabric Tuesday!

Here are a few finishes of mine lately...

Our puppy has chewed through some of our pillows, so I whipped these up. I am sure she will chew these up as well...



I also finished this little baby doll quilt. I made it for a knit doll (not yet finished) for my little girls 5 year old birthday last week. Pretty and sweet. Can't remember the fabric line, Sophie something for Moda (I think)

What did you have time for? Are you all finding the time to get some sewing done this summer?



9 comments:

randi--i have to say said...

Such a pretty little quilt!

Dee said...

What fun and frilly pillows! The colors you've chosen for them and the quilt are so fun...and fresh and perfect for summer!

Happy Belated Birthday to a special little munchkin!

Krista Schneider said...

I got some hand-stitching done while on vacation! I'm finding it quite hard to squeeze in all the sewing I want to do now that it's summertime, but hand-stitching travels well :D

Katie Fleming said...

Definitely not finding as much time as I would like to sew. I need some good portable summer projects to take on the go. Any suggestions?

I love the pillows. I have a dog who has a chewing problem too....

- Katie Fleming
Katie Michelle Designs

Dayna at Driving Miss Daisy said...

I wish I was finished with something...just lots of works in progress! Really cool stuff linked up!

Carolyn said...

Such fun ruffle pillows! And I love the colors in the doll quilt. I am plugging away on my hexies right now, hoping to get a good chunk done in the next couple weeks.

Beth said...

I love the ruffled border on the sweet doll quilt!

Rebecca said...

Hi, I'm a new follower.

Thanks for hosting!

I have been wanting to make ruffly pillows for ages. Your's are adorable.

Edwin said...

Thank you for sharing such valuable information. This blog has given me a fresh perspective on the topic. It is essential to note that the personality color test is not based on empirical research or clinical psychological evaluations. Must be visit.