Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, June 12, 2014

WIP finish! YAY


I had this quilt top in my closet for several years now. ...


normally I don't get to the point of the finished top. I normally have several blocks done...


But this was done, just sitting there. My nice Mother in Law took it home and finished it. 


baste. quilt. bind. She is so nice to me. 


Not sure what I am going to do with it yet. But it makes me happy. A finished darling quilt just sitting there. 


The back. Love pieced backs. 
Photobucket

8 comments:

Kim said...

That is very pretty! You really need to loan out with mother-in-law ;-D

Marjorie's Busy Corner said...

Very pretty!!! Nice mother in law

curious said...

Ice mother-in-law, you are very lucky.

Shannon said...

Love that orange-aqua-green color combo!

kim said...

How nice of her to do that for you!
I like the quilting she did, leaving the rectangles open.
Very pretty :)

RobotMomSews said...

Super cute!!! I love the fabric and the blocks you used to showcase them!

QuiltNut Creations said...

Such a lovely quilt!!

ดูหนังออนไลน์ฟรี said...

ดูหนังออนไลน์ This information is useful to seamstresses. or someone who likes to sew