Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Fabric Tuesday #29!

Hello!  Happy Fabric Tuesday :) Hope everyone has had a fabric-licious week, I certainly have.  A LQS had a major scraps/remnants sale, and although I have more project than I can handle, it is way too hard to pass up current gorgeous designer fabric lines for $2 or less a yard!  Ah!

So this week we got to most everyone who linked-up last week, but I know some where left out.  We had the most link-ups ever last week, by about 20!  We love doing Fabric Tuesday, you all have such great projects week after week.

Speaking of which, here are a few of my favorites from last week:

Ridge Top Quilts; disappearing 16 patch
loving these colors, can't wait to see how it turns out!!

Better shot - Finished MMM bookshelf mini-quilt
Don't Call Me Betsy; Bookshelf mini quilt
Love, just plain love.

Mama Roux; Mezzo Messenger Bag
Loving this bag and the color combinations!

KT Quilts 4 Fun; Tag Along Tote
I love how this is put together, and it looks so fresh!

Jane of All Crafts; Fabric covered eggs
Such a cute idea and tutorial, love the "scrappy" look!

And now for more link-ups, if you need a refresher or are new to the party, please review the guidelines to play.

PS do you have a quilt block tutorial?  We'd love for you to add it to our permanent linky for block tutorials!

Fabric Tuesday
edition 29

Photobucket

7 comments:

Sara @ Sew Sweetness said...

Thanks for the inspiration! Those eggs were really nifty!

Kimberlee, The Spunky Diva said...

I love the bookshelf mini quilt. That is very neat.
~ Kimberlee at The Spunky Diva 
{Check out how I made my name 'clickable'.}

Karen said...

Hello! I'm your newest follower! Love your site and I just added my linky project!

Melissa @Lilac Lane said...

I love your blog. I found you last week and now I'm following!

Caroline@ToffleCraft said...

Hello! I'm a follower (through RSS feed though, as haven't figured out using Google Connect yet). Love your blog and have linked up my WIP for the first time... Thanks, Caroline

Anonymous said...

I always try to finish something for Tuesdays! I am following you now, too. Kris at Novel Ideas

Rachel said...

Hi! I am a new follower. Just found your site through some one else's link. Love the quilt emphasis! Added a link to your party, too.