Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Fabric Tuesday...come link up!

Morning all, happy fabric Tuesday. Again, Megan and I have been so busy crafting, that we haven't taken photos or posted about them. Hopefully that will change soon.

Come back Thursday for a super fun giveaway, I think our biggest giveaway yet from our sponsor Fat Quarter Shop...
Love this cute pillow from last week...cute doggy and bunny from Nero's post and patch.

This cute quilt from the Q and the U. Cute mendocino mermaids!

Isn't this a great Irish chain quilt from Not so plain Jane?

Alright, link up, make sure to check out the rules if you forgot them...can't wait to see all the projects!
Photobucket

8 comments:

Midnight Creations said...

Ha, how fun, first :) Another 2011 UFO completed, thinking these were started late summer 2009.

Teje Karjalainen said...

Dear Megan and Heather! Vow - my mouth is wide open! Thank you so much - I'm so thrilled that you loved my 'Fire Tail' pillow! I enjoy always so much to visit you and see all your wonderful quilts, sewings and stories! Sunny wishes! Teje

Rachel said...

Awww, thanks Megan and Heather, for featuring my (still unfinished) Irish Chain quilt! Of course, I started another project this weekend...

Riel Nason said...

Thanks ladies for showing my Mendocino neonatal quilt!!! Quiltstory is one of my favourite linkies!!!

Deanna said...

So many fun ideas. Thanks for sponsoring.

Nancy said...

I love Fabric Tuesdays! Thanks for sponsoring them. Oh, and I'm a follower.

Marjory Skousen said...

This blog hop will force me to finish some of my unfinished projects, plus it's fun to see other projects.

Angie in SoCal said...

I just love fabric tuesdays eye candy. The ladies are so talented!