Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Fabric Tuesday #32, bring it!

Happy Fabric Tuesday!

Hope everyone had a lovely weekend.  I sure did.  In between working on a quilt for a tutorial and some pattern writing, we took our boys bowling...oh my goodness.  We were majorly regretting forgetting the video camera.  Our 2 year old Ollie was flipping out after each turn, yelling so loud "I DID IT!!" hands stretched way up high, fingers wiggling.  And Sawyer, almost 4, would do these awesome spin moves while his ball slowly rolled towards the pins.  Oh and he gave my really good advice, holding tightly to my shoulder and making sure he's staring right in my eyes, "Throw is right down the middle, okay mommy?  Right. Down. The middle."  It was all really cute and funny.  Except this: Sawyer beat my score.  We used the bumpers equally (well maybe he did a little more).  I got 81, he got 83.  How's that for humbling!!?? :)  Don't laugh.

Last week was as inspiring and creative as ever, here are a few favorites:

Where We've Been hoopart from Gentri of Little Lulu's Nest.  How cute of an idea is that??

Concrete Cabin Quilt from Kelly of Blue Bird Sews.  Love this design and the colors.

Jamie Dress turned tunic from Kim of My Go-Go Life.  I LOVE how she changed this up, great fabric choice too.

Bottled Rainbow I SPY Quilt from Oxford Impressions.  You must go look at each individual block on this one, utterly darling.

There you have it!  Thanks everyone for linking up last week, as always there are so many good ones it's hard to choose.

Fabric Tuesday!
edition #32

If you need a refresher on the "rules" click here.

Today is the last day to enter our Denyse Schmidt fabric giveaway, winner will be announced tomorrow.

Let's see some fabric-y goodness!!

Photobucket

5 comments:

Teje Karjalainen said...

Hello Heather and Megan! Thank you again for all that lovely fabric I won! I have got the present and having already my dreams!
Thank you for your wonderful blog!
Sunny wishes and Happy Easter!
xxx Teje

Go-Go Kim said...

Thank you so much!!!!!! I was super surprised to see my old mug up on your wall today :o) I love the Riley Blake fabric too!!!!!!

Lindsay Conner said...

Hi ladies! My Linky Tools messed up, and I was wondering if you could delete the current #29? It says numbered bean bags, but has another photo to go along with it which doesn't match the link. Big thanks!

Kelly @ Vintage Fabric Studio said...

What a surprise to see my quilt top up on Quilt Story! Very exciting for my little world! Thanks Ladies, love following along :)

Gwen @ Gwenny Penny said...

Thanks for hosting, ladies.