Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Fabric Tuesday #123

Happy Fabric Tuesday!

Before we get into everyone's projects, let me announce the winner for the darling rose bouquet from  A Joyful Soul Fabrics:

Allison C said...
I love Tula Pink's Octo Garden Aqua

CONGRATS!!!

I have been working and working on my Block of the Month Quilt this week.  I'm almost there, hooray!  I've turned mine into a twin sized quilt so it's been a big project.  Can't wait to share :)

Here are some great projects linked up from last week:

Doll Quilt Swap from Creative Chicks

Quilted Slippers from a lotta bit fun

Blocks from Nordic Flcka

 Madrona Road Herringbone from The Sewing Chick

Zipper Pouches from A Quilter's Table

Matters of the Heart (100 Hearts) from Sew Sara
sweet momma post!

Fabric Tuesday #123

Link up your fabric related projects!


Photobucket

7 comments:

FabricFascination said...

I really enjoyed looking at some of the great projects from last week. Those shoes are adorable.

ktquilts said...

I added my link, but it is not showing. I will wait a few minutes, and try again. Thanks for doing this!!

Debbie said...

Lovely projects! Thanks for including the open-wide pouches from my sewing group!

Shawn Stephenson Schumacher said...

I started following. I found you over at the Quilter's Table. Thanks for letting me play along.

Shawn Stephenson Schumacher said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
SewSara said...

thanks for the shout-out!! dang, i haven't posted since then. i need to sew something fun again.

Richard Majece said...

In my opinion, it will be great idea to have a look here. It will help you to get a high grade