Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Fabric Tuesday Link up friends...

Fabric Tuesday Friends. I have been able to get quit a bit of sewing in for myself lately. As busy as this summer is, it has at times been peaceful. The kids are getting older, and letting me have some blocks of time to work on all my projects. I think the sewing has been very therapeutic for me. Anyhow, some inspiration from last week...


Beautiful quilt top from Joanie's Trendy Quilts. Beautiful! Love it!


This stunner from Simply Pieced. Cool pattern, pretty colors.



How awesome is this quilt? What a stunner. From Meadow Brook Kristen It kind scares me! maybe one day...



What a fun wild quilt I love seeing different projects like this. Just cute. From Like to Sew. 



Paper Airplanes and ROckets Modern Triangles Quilt from Pieces by polly. What can I say? Love

Love seeing all the link ups each week. Please keep sharing and playing!



8 comments:

Kristen King said...

Ha Ha that Metro Lattice quilt scared me too! :)

Lara B. said...

I discovered your sweet blog last week. I love that your linky party lets us see a whole lot of great projects in one place! I couldn't resist joining in the fun this week and want to thank you for hosting this!

Joanie's Trendy Quilts said...

Such a nice surprise to see Star Light Star Bright being featured this week on Quilt Story! Thank you!

Michele said...

Oh lots of great inspiration shown. Now I want to skip work and just sew all day. I wish!

Quilting Stories said...

Beautiful crations on your site! Thank you very much for this party!

Janet @ Simply Pieced said...

Thank you for featuring my Lava Lamp Quilt! It's such an honor, especially will all the other wonderful projects.

Polly @ Pieces by Polly said...

Thanks so much for the featuring my Triangle Quilt. Sorry it took me to long to see it.

ดูหนังออนไลน์ฟรี said...

Thank you everyone who visited this blog, please share.ดูหนังออนไลน์