Welcome our new sponsor Ole Frog Eyes, a quilting tool for the rest of us...Let me tell a little about them, then scroll down for a fun giveaway!
Have you ever wished you had room in your house for a nice, big design wall, to place your blocks on?
Ole Frog Eyes is a virtual design wall for quilters to display their progress on their UFOs and block of the month projects. Hosted by our mascot, Padsworth, this site gives you the opportunity to share with guild buddies in a quick, convenient way.
- You don't need space in your sewing area for a design wall!
- No more laying blocks on the floor to photograph and show your buddies your progress!
- No more brushing pet hair off the blocks afterwards!
- You can see how your colors are distributed on your quilt - you won't have all your red blocks in one area, and all the blue in another!
- You can use the design wall to help assemble the quilt - which block comes next in that row?
- Especially helpful for those doing Dear Janes, Sylvia's Bridal Sampler, Farmer's Wife, or Barn Block quilts.
Also, visit Lily Pad Quilting blog for more ideas and inspiration.
On to the giveaway:
Two sets of 4 fat quarters from this darling Sweet Nothings Riley Blake collection and a 1 month membership to try out their virtual design wall!!!
For the first set and free membership:
- Follow us (or mention that you already do!)
- Follow Lily pad Quilting (leave a comment you followed)
- Click here on the Gallery of Ole Frog Eyes Click on Denise and Yvette's gallery, and vote whose "farmers wife" you like best. (leave your vote on lily pad's blog.)
Both winners will be announced on Wednesday the 27th. The first set winner will be announced at Quiltstory, and the second fat quarter set will be announced on Lily Pad Quilting blog.
This giveaway is now closed.