Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Fabric Tuesday #179!

Hey friends!!! So many awesome link-ups from last week!!  Let's checkout some eye candy!







Starflower Pillow made by Julie Cefalu; from the book, Playful Petals

Magic Garden Lap Quilt



Your turn!

Fabric Tuesday #179
As long as it involves FABRIC you can link-up!!  And try to visit a couple of others, that's what makes linky parties fun!! :)




Photobucket

8 comments:

Alison V. said...

YAY! Thanks for sharing my bear paw block!

Shelley @ Cora's Quilts said...

Thanks for sharing our Mario block! Love seeing everyone's awesome projects - really brightening up my rainy day!

Kathy@KayakQuilting said...

Hi! Thanks for sharing the picture of the bag I made! I am honored indeed! Off to go view some of these linked up beautiful projects!!

Patch the Giraffe said...

Thanks again! Two weeks in a row, I feel so blessed :) You ladies are awesome!

One Wee Bird said...

Thankyou ladies for sharing my "LOVE" block ...I will try to let it grow up and be a real quilt very soon :)

Myra @ Busy Hands Quilts said...

Thank you for featuring my Magic Garden quilt this week!

Oliver Maurice said...

Awesome looking pillows you got there. You can also check out some tips here that could help with your title if you. I think that no matter what you can count on these tips in any situation

ดูหนังออนไลน์ฟรี said...

Thank you very much for this blog, it's very helpful.ดูหนังออนไลน์